BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:19:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well, the supreme shooting bench maker, woodworker-craftsman/carpenter expert, leather-worker, problem-solver extraordinaire should have his account activated shortly and will be joining us on the 6th!

ROCK6
View Quote

Awesome
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 1:31:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 5:17:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Would love to come but that's about 3 hours each way for me and I have a two week old at home, wife would probably murder me when I got home.  You guys have fun!
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 5:07:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Would love to go, but work in Burke County on Saturdays, you guys have a good time.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Would love to go, but work in Burke County on Saturdays, you guys have a good time.

We'll discuss some future meeting events, so don't hesitate to let us know what works best for you...

Quoted:
Would love to come but that's about 3 hours each way for me and I have a two week old at home, wife would probably murder me when I got home.  You guys have fun!

That's a haul, and hard to do with a two-week old!  

I'll get the outdoors area at Farmhaus reserved for 20ish.  We have 18 attending.  I'll follow up with any additional details...

ROCK6
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 6:07:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Got called to work overtime this Saturday. Y'all have fun! I will try again for the next one.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 6:11:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Got called to work overtime this Saturday. Y'all have fun! I will try again for the next one.
View Quote

We'll get you on the next one!  Stay safe...
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 6:14:56 PM EDT
[#7]
We are locked in at 1500 Saturday.  I have the outside room reserved.  It's open and just a couple of tarps to reduce draft and some heaters.  I'll just say to dress in layers as I don't know if it will be freezing or warm...weather is supposed to be about 45-degrees and raining, so dress appropriately.

See you all Saturday!  I'll be there about 1445.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 7:34:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
We are locked in at 1500 Saturday.  I have the outside room reserved.  It's open and just a couple of tarps to reduce draft and some heaters.  I'll just say to dress in layers as I don't know if it will be freezing or warm...weather is supposed to be about 45-degrees and raining, so dress appropriately.

See you all Saturday!  I'll be there about 1445.

ROCK6
View Quote

Thanks for setting this up. See you Sat.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 7:49:19 PM EDT
[#9]
We appreciate you setting this up. Thanks much ROCK6
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 9:35:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Likewise!  I just picked up my shooting bench from a local friend and heck of a wood/leather/metal/everything worker; bugging him to get up on AR15.com, he's a hell of a patriot and solid guy.  It was going to be placed local, but that kind of fell through...may have to "store" it out at EMU's range:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/2353/shooting_bench-1_jpg-1793601.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/2353/Shooting_bench-2_jpg-1793602.JPG

It's a heavy beast but top notch comfort for a wood shooting bench.  If you need an excellent carpenter: Danny Matthews (don't ask about his daughters...off limits!)

ROCK6
View Quote

Thanks, Brother. I finally set up an account after several years of lurking around here. Looking forward to meeting everyone Saturday. My better half is even planning on attending.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 4:58:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Thanks, Brother. I finally set up an account after several years of lurking around here. Looking forward to meeting everyone Saturday. My better half is even planning on attending.
View Quote

Good to see you on here @Tabledude!  See you and your much better half Saturday!

ROCK6
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:37:25 AM EDT
[#12]
i cant make it...ive been scheduled to work tomorrow
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 7:24:31 PM EDT
[#13]
I'll be there. Marcus has Covid and won't be able to come.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 7:51:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
I'll be there. Marcus has Covid and won't be able to come.

I'll make the updates.  Life happens, we'll get you on the next one and I hope Marcus recovers quickly.  

ROCK6
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 9:08:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 6:55:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm gonna try for a future meet. Thanks for doing this Rock6.
View Quote

Would be great to have you!  That's one thing we'll discuss is if we even want to do another meet, frequency, and locations.  

ROCK6
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 10:21:02 AM EDT
[#17]
For everyone showing up today, I'll direct you to where we'll be located, but feel free to go ahead and order as soon as you get there...no need to wait for the invocation and opening remarks

ROCK6
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 2:59:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Something has come up. I wont be able to make it today. Sorry ya'll. I'll catch the next one.
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 3:54:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Something has come up. I wont be able to make it today. Sorry ya'll. I'll catch the next one.
View Quote

No worries, stay safe...
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 6:30:48 PM EDT
[#20]
I'd call our first meet-up a success. Great meeting all of y'all. We'll do this again soon.
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 8:08:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'd call our first meet-up a success. Great meeting all of y'all. We'll do this again soon.
View Quote

Yes it was. Can't wait till we do it again.
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 8:12:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Absolutely, thanks for everyone's participation.  It was great meeting you all and looking forward to the next one.  For those that missed, I'll post a list and you all get to decide on the next event...all the members present voted on that course of action

Seriously, this is something we need to schedule every other month or so for a meetup.  Thanks again GA HTF!

ROCK6
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top