Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2018 3:30:56 AM EDT
Looking for a furnished apartment, condo, house, ect... in WV, preferably between Barboursville and Beckley, but not set in stone for that.  I will be coming home from overseas for an extended time around the first of the year and was looking for something furnished for around 3-6 months depending on the next contract approval.  The reason I want in this area is that my family is spread out around and in between those areas.  I was looking at Charleston as a middle point and I saw they had the Eagle View condo's and the Roxalana Hills Apartments in Dunbar.  Are either of these decent?  Any other properties I am missing?  I found plenty of houses for rent but nothing furnished.  I would hate to buy a house full of stuff just to put it in storage 3-6 months later for an extended period of time.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 3:39:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Air B&B
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 4:41:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I think Garden Park in the Huntington/Barboursville area has corporate/extended stay housing.
Link Posted: 7/27/2018 10:19:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Eagle View is nice but pretty pricey. Gated but you will definitely want 4wd in the winter because the access road is damn near vertical.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top