Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2018 6:26:31 AM EDT
Just saw this posted in the SHOT Show pages

Full Auto SBR BB Gun

I know Nassau County passed a law recently prohibiting sale of BB guns to minors but I wonder if this new BB gun breaks any other laws???
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 8:32:14 AM EDT
[#1]
My Daughter would love this thing. Its like at the fair where you shoot out the star w the Thompson. Would have to find a way to recycle the BBs, that would add up after a while.
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 9:06:41 AM EDT
[#2]
It does not have any orange colored furniture to indicate it is a toy. That is a violation of New York State law.
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 10:03:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Full auto BB guns are legal in NYS.  You can buy them in Cabellas.  BB/pellet rifles are not considered toys, so they do not have to have the orange markings on them unlike airsoft guns
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 12:10:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I dunno ..  looks pretty scary . you know who won't like it..

Link Posted: 1/26/2018 1:23:02 PM EDT
[#5]
When I still lived in NY I had purchased a full auto Beretta m9 bb gun. It's a fun little novelty.  Used it in semi along with a crossman bb rifle to teach my daughter firearm safety and how to use sights. She got pretty good with it. Flick the switch to full auto and 18 bbs in about 2 seconds.
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 1:54:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top