Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2020 5:25:27 AM EDT
I was looking up what was once the best (and only) titty bar in Hinesville, The Big Apple. When I was there it was mostly white strippers and a racially mixed crowd, but after looking at the Big Apple facebook page it looks like it's all black strippers and just about 100% black patrons now. Is there another club in Hinesville with a stripper contingent that is more racially reflective of the larger Hinesville community? Asking for a friend who's going there soon.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:44:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I was looking up what was once the best (and only) titty bar in Hinesville, The Big Apple. When I was there it was mostly white strippers and a racially mixed crowd, but after looking at the Big Apple facebook page it looks like it's all black strippers and just about 100% black patrons now. Is there another club in Hinesville with a stripper contingent that is more racially reflective of the larger Hinesville community? Asking for a friend who's going there soon.
View Quote
Oh man the good old days at the Big Apple. Back in the day that was a pretty good place to go and have a good time. I haven't heard of that place since I left FT. Stupid back in the 90's a did a PCS move to Bragg. It wouldn't surprise me of the change in scenery of the area around there and the establishments. I remember there was another club down the road on 84 I can't remember it but back then your ass didn't go there if you were White, Asian or Hispanic if you did you would end up getting jumped. I do remember the other place it wasn't a strip club but it was a pretty good country club I think it was called Hurricanes or something like that but most of the time if I didn't come home for the weekend I would just hang out over in Savanna and part it up.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 1:10:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Holy Shit!

I haven't heard the name The Big Apple in years. We used to wear that place out. One of our SAW gunners got in trouble when he got a hard on during a lap dance. The stripper went nuts for some reason and we all got thrown out.

Fun times!
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 9:56:42 AM EDT
[#3]
In the early 2000’s, I occasionally went to the Silver Dollar Lounge outside of Hinesville a ways at 84 & 196. It was a dive, but worked for a group of infantry guys. Google Maps shows it’s still there, but I’ve got no idea what the place would be like 17 years since I’ve been there.
Link Posted: 3/21/2020 7:50:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Holy Shit!

I haven't heard the name The Big Apple in years. We used to wear that place out. One of our SAW gunners got in trouble when he got a hard on during a lap dance. The stripper went nuts for some reason and we all got thrown out.

Fun times!
View Quote

I got kicked out on my 21st birthday because I put a postage stamp on a stripper's asscheek. Fuck, I was an E-2 with no money and I'd already given her my last dollar, but they didn't see the sincerity of the gesture, they were just hung up on the fact that I touched the stripper's ass. So shortsighted.
Link Posted: 3/21/2020 7:51:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
In the early 2000’s, I occasionally went to the Silver Dollar Lounge outside of Hinesville a ways at 84 & 196. It was a dive, but worked for a group of infantry guys. Google Maps shows it’s still there, but I’ve got no idea what the place would be like 17 years since I’ve been there.
View Quote

That sounds like it may have been the updated version of a dive out that way that was called The Hitching Post back in the 90's.
Link Posted: 3/23/2020 9:53:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That sounds like it may have been the updated version of a dive out that way that was called The Hitching Post back in the 90's.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now that you mention it, I think it was called The Hitching Post in 1999 or early 2000, then changed the name to Silver Dollar Lounge.  Same place, I'm pretty sure.
Link Posted: 4/7/2020 4:58:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Forget the name of the two on highway 17 just across the bridge/state line. There’s also one on Hilton Head Island South. But I’m pretty sure they’re gonna be nonessential as of 1700 today.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 1:32:29 PM EDT
[#8]
You're out of luck in Hinesville. There's the Apple, Silver Dollar and True Players. Apple is even nude (bathing suits) and out of the other two, the Silver Dollar would be better, but not much. If you're white, I wouldn't even try to go to True Players, it likely wouldn't go well. Silver Dollar is a dump to say the least, but it's the best out of those three.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top