Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2021 7:37:15 AM EDT
Looking for a cheap but safe hotel in Ft Pierce. I found Rodeway Inn on Hwy 1 that is super budget friendly.

Thoughts on it being not in the hood & so forth?

I'm single, no female with me so I can deal with less than perfect hotel room. Sleep, shower & crap is all I need it for anyway. But I also don't want my car broken into either.

Suggestions or thoughts, please?

Thanks in advance!

This place
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 8:25:24 AM EDT
[#1]
That’s a not so bad part of town. Should be OK as far as the goblins go.

I wouldn’t go much north unless you’re going way north.

I don’t have much experience down that way anymore, since I generally only go through to get fireworks, and I skipped the fun this 4th.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 2:35:21 PM EDT
[#2]
That area is okay you should have no issues . you are in walking distance of shopping as well.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 3:24:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, fellas!

I feel a bit more relieved knowing I'm not needing to bring 4-5 extra mags.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 6:07:20 PM EDT
[#4]
If you have time, I highly suggest checking out the Navy UDT-SEAL Museum there in Ft. Pierce.  I did just that this past week and was very impressed- lots to see and very well done.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 6:49:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you have time, I highly suggest checking out the Navy UDT-SEAL Museum there in Ft. Pierce.  I did just that this past week and was very impressed- lots to see and very well done.
View Quote

Been there about 4-5 years ago. Maybe it's time for a re-visit?

Room got booked thanks to everyone's advice. In fact I got the last room they had (according to the booking service).
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:17:36 AM EDT
[#6]
I wish I saw your post prior. It depends on your budget. If it were me, I would not stay there in Fort Pierce and that is my professional opinion from my job. I would go a little further South,Port Saint Lucie and try Holiday Inn. It is only $20-30 more on the some of the booking sites but will be in a better area and quality of room,alone or not. There are also some hotels in Vero, which is not far from Ft. Pierce and I would rather stay up there or in P.S.L. personally. If you can cancel, I would do so, seriously.

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:42:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Really depends on what your baseline is. Ft Pierce isn’t exactly a bright spot on FL’s map, but depending on where you’re coming from, it may just be par for the course.

If you’re coming from small town TN, it may be a surprise; if you’re coming from a equally populated area, then that spot should fit right in with the expectations of a bottom $ motel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top