Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/6/2021 12:21:43 AM EDT
Has TX ever attempted to have the front license plate requirement dropped?  

Free our cars front ends.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 12:26:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes.

The excuse to always keep it is toll roads and safety I.e. police wanting the ability to scan your plate.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 1:02:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Even Ohio dropped theirs.  
Are you saying that Texas isn’t as great as OH?

We need to get this going right after CC.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 1:08:39 AM EDT
[#3]
My Lexus and my F250 do not have them on the front. Keep it under the front seat. Been like this for years with no trouble.

Just for fun, start counting the number of cars you see each day without one, it’s probably about 1 in every 8 cars.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 1:09:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes.

The excuse to always keep it is toll roads and safety I.e. police wanting the ability to scan your plate.
View Quote

This. Argument always ends up more on the SaFeTy end than anything else.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 2:16:16 AM EDT
[#5]
I remember asking my Congressman to introduce a bill to do away with them years ago. At first he appeared in favor, but then he explained law enforcement needs (being able to run the plate from the front) were a priority in keeping them.

As for the safety argument, I’m not sure I understand how a lack of front plates renders the vehicle unsafe? Or maybe I’m misunderstanding what is meant by that?
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 4:21:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Law enforcement lobbyists are the primary obstacles to eliminating front license plates, "safety" inspections, and passing constitutional carry. Defunding the police suddenly seems more reasonable
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 10:04:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I remember asking my Congressman to introduce a bill to do away with them years ago. At first he appeared in favor, but then he explained law enforcement needs (being able to run the plate from the front) were a priority in keeping them.

As for the safety argument, I’m not sure I understand how a lack of front plates renders the vehicle unsafe? Or maybe I’m misunderstanding what is meant by that?
View Quote

About half the states in the U.S. don’t require front plates.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 10:31:34 AM EDT
[#8]
I haven't had one on any of my vehicles since 2015 and have never had an issue.  

Wait actually... pulling into the Houston Airshow in 2019, the cop directing traffic yelled "you need a front plate" as I rolled by.  

No real issues.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 10:35:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Was like 2012 until Sept '13 that the penal code was broken and there was no penalty for not having a front plate.  It got fixed, but back to being front plate required.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 11:56:54 AM EDT
[#10]
I’m convinced there’s some old crusty fuck in Austin who keeps pressure on the legislature to keep it.

We had a thread a few years ago about needing a permit for glass lab ware and having DPS personnel on here who specifically went out to check permits and storage containers.

Are we still doing that?

Seems like you can’t throw a rock in Dallas without driving through clouds of weed, theft, street takeovers for car rallys, red light runners and folks with paper tags and no insurance.

But those front license plates and the glass lab ware, I guess that matters to someone else somewhere else in this state.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 12:42:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Even Ohio dropped theirs.  
Are you saying that Texas isn’t as great as OH? .
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/6/2021 1:33:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Ditch the front plates! Heck, they don't care enough about the paper plate scofflaws to do anything. That's a much bigger concern for LE (high percentage of fake plates involved in all kinds of crimes) than the front plates of people who actually pay taxes.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 2:22:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Ditch the front plates! Heck, they don't care enough about the paper plate scofflaws to do anything. That's a much bigger concern for LE (high percentage of fake plates involved in all kinds of crimes) than the front plates of people who actually pay taxes.
View Quote

Around here, LEOs will use it as a gateway stop.   Yeah, still no penalty for not having a plate even though it's still legally required (unless they fixed that glitch the last session).

When I got pulled over for no front plate, they ended up using the stop to cite a passenger for not wearing a seat belt properly (adult male didn't have the shoulder strap in the right place).
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 3:11:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was going to say this, seems like 1 in 5 doesn't have plates at all with all the paper plates around.  And that is a loss to the state and county road funds too.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 8:09:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Safety in this situation = giving cops a reason to pull you over for a fishing expedition and a way to run your plate with a reader from either direction.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 8:15:34 PM EDT
[#16]
I've never had a problem.  In 2006 I was pulled over for 10 over and the cop (state) mentioned it.  In all the years since even when getting pulled over never once has a cop even mentioned it.  Not even state troopers who are usually cocksuckers over every last thing.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 9:39:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Its a 200$ fine.  Usually good enough for two years of registration.  The concept is not real complicated to me.  Put in on the front.  

And no theres never been a serious effort to go to one.  Fools in Govt think it has anything to do with crime. Like someone cant switch the plates before committing a crime or something.

The mental midgets that keep electing the mental midgets to government in TX still have not defined the color of headlights under state law. And you really think they'll change to one plate? Cmon now.

It took how many decades to exempt trailers up to 4200LB from state inspections?  Yet someone needs to " inspect " my motorcycle..........

Link Posted: 3/6/2021 11:56:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

I know! That’s what I said!
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 12:04:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I haven't had one on any of my vehicles since 2015 and have never had an issue.  

Wait actually... pulling into the Houston Airshow in 2019, the cop directing traffic yelled "you need a front plate" as I rolled by.  

No real issues.
View Quote

I was actually stopped and given a warning to put it on. This was about 15-20 years ago. At the time, I had replaced the front bumper and hadn’t yet drilled the license plate holes on the replacement bumper. The officer was not happy with me and was going to give me a ticket. But I acted as humble and polite as could be, and he changed his mind and let me go with a warning. It was the main reason I had written my state congressman about it.
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 5:55:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Around 20 years ago there was a bill proposed to get rid of the front plate and so I emailed my local state rep asking him to support it.  He replied that he was actually a co-sponsor of the bill.  He said unfortunately the two biggest groups with a lot of pull against it were DPS and a 3M lobby (reflective coating supplier).
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 8:34:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Like other laws, it is becoming optional.

I cant tell you how many private construction vehicles are running code3 blue lights on the roads, which is illegal.
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 9:39:49 PM EDT
[#22]
I saw a new vette the other day with a horrendous front license plate mount.  I'd gladly pay that $200 fine over and over rather than ruin the front end of that vehicle.
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 10:10:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I saw a new vette the other day with a horrendous front license plate mount.  I'd gladly pay that $200 fine over and over rather than ruin the front end of that vehicle.
View Quote

A lot of those are magnetic mounts so you can remove them when you aren't driving.  Both of my Vettes are older models that came with the front license plate spot molded in.  I have custom plates on one, so I don't mind running it, I f'ing paid to have the plate after all.  The other one is licensed as an Antique Auto, and they only give you one plate.  I run a "Heartbeat of America, Yesterday's Chevrolet" plate on the front.  It kinda looks funny if your bumper came with a spot for a plate and there is nothing there.

Link Posted: 3/8/2021 8:35:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I cant tell you how many private construction vehicles are running code3 blue lights on the roads, which is illegal.
View Quote

It's not illegal anymore.

Yet, again, they re-define this specifically.  But the state wont specifically address the new LED technology and how many headlamps a 4 foot long lightbar is mounted to an F150 Roof.
-------------------------------

(e-4)  A vehicle described by Section 545.157(a) may be equipped with flashing  blue lights.

Sec. 545.157.  PASSING CERTAIN VEHICLES.  (a)  This section applies only to the following vehicles:

(1)  a stationary authorized emergency vehicle using visual signals that meet the requirements of Sections 547.305 and 547.702;

(2)  a stationary tow truck using equipment authorized by Section 547.305(d);

(3)  a Texas Department of Transportation vehicle or a highway maintenance or construction vehicle operated pursuant to a contract awarded under Subchapter A, Chapter 223, not separated from the roadway by a traffic control channelizing device and using visual signals that comply with the standards and specifications adopted under Section 547.105;

------------

Sec. 547.105.  LIGHTING STANDARDS FOR CERTAIN VEHICLES.  (a)  The Texas Department of Transportation shall adopt standards and specifications that:

(1)  apply to lamps on highway maintenance or construction vehicles and service vehicles; and

(2)  correlate with and conform as closely as possible to standards and specifications approved by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials.

(b)  The Texas Department of Transportation may adopt standards and specifications for lighting that permit the use of flashing lights for identification purposes on highway maintenance or construction vehicles and service vehicles.

(c)  The standards and specifications adopted under this section are in lieu of the standards and specifications otherwise provided by this chapter for lamps on vehicles.

Acts 1995, 74th Leg., ch. 165, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1995.
Amended by:
Acts 2017, 85th Leg., R.S., Ch. 892 (H.B. 3087), Sec. 3, eff. September 1, 2017.
Acts 2019, 86th Leg., R.S., Ch. 11 (H.B. 61), Sec. 3, eff. September 1, 2019.
Acts 2019, 86th Leg., R.S., Ch. 11 (H.B. 61), Sec. 4, eff. September 1, 2019.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 12:15:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I was thinking of this section:

Sec. 547.305.  RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF LIGHTS.  (a)  A motor vehicle lamp or illuminating device, other than a headlamp, spotlamp, auxiliary lamp, turn signal lamp, or emergency vehicle, tow truck, or school bus warning lamp, that projects a beam with an intensity brighter than 300 candlepower shall be directed so that no part of the high-intensity portion of the beam strikes the roadway at a distance of more than 75 feet from the vehicle.

(b)  Except as expressly authorized by law, a person may not operate or move equipment or a vehicle, other than a police vehicle, with a lamp or device that displays a red light visible from directly in front of the center of the equipment or vehicle.

(c)  A person may not operate a motor vehicle equipped with a red, white, or blue beacon, flashing, or alternating light unless the equipment is:

(1)  used as specifically authorized by this chapter;
 or

(2)  a running lamp, headlamp, taillamp, backup lamp, or turn signal lamp that is used as authorized by law.

I could not find where it is "specifically authorized by this chapter"

Quoted:

But the state wont specifically address the new LED technology and how many headlamps a 4 foot long lightbar is mounted to an F150 Roof.

My factory car has about 50 LEDS. Never mind anything aftermarket I might put on.

Address it in law? Never gonna happen. They still have not removed the sections that conflict with SCOTUS decisions on Prouse or Hardwick either. Those are decades old.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 12:38:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Heck, they need to address the number of lights on police cars and fire engines.

It's like passing the Las Vegas strip on some of these cars, I can't see my own lane clearly because I'm literally blinded by the public safety vehicle on the side of the road.

I understand they want to be seen, but not at the expense of me not being able to see to safely navigate my own vehicle. Anyone could step out in front of me from the wreck and I sure as hell wouldn't see them until they are laying on top of the hood.

Link Posted: 3/8/2021 2:09:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I was thinking of this section:

Sec. 547.305.  RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF LIGHTS.  (a)  A motor vehicle lamp or illuminating device, other than a headlamp, spotlamp, auxiliary lamp, turn signal lamp, or emergency vehicle, tow truck, or school bus warning lamp, that projects a beam with an intensity brighter than 300 candlepower shall be directed so that no part of the high-intensity portion of the beam strikes the roadway at a distance of more than 75 feet from the vehicle.

(b)  Except as expressly authorized by law, a person may not operate or move equipment or a vehicle, other than a police vehicle, with a lamp or device that displays a red light visible from directly in front of the center of the equipment or vehicle.

(c)  A person may not operate a motor vehicle equipped with a red, white, or blue beacon, flashing, or alternating light unless the equipment is:

(1)  used as specifically authorized by this chapter;
 or

(2)  a running lamp, headlamp, taillamp, backup lamp, or turn signal lamp that is used as authorized by law.

I could not find where it is "specifically authorized by this chapter"

My factory car has about 50 LEDS. Never mind anything aftermarket I might put on.

Address it in law? Never gonna happen. They still have not removed the sections that conflict with SCOTUS decisions on Prouse or Hardwick either. Those are decades old.
View Quote

Sure it has 50.  But combined it is not exceeding the " candle power " rating that the TC still addresses.  

Hell homosexual conduct violation is still listed in the penal code.  So, Yeah.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 2:13:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Heck, they need to address the number of lights on police cars and fire engines.

It's like passing the Las Vegas strip on some of these cars, I can't see my own lane clearly because I'm literally blinded by the public safety vehicle on the side of the road.

View Quote

At night, I agree. 100%

It's not the number of lights, it's their intensity.  

I've been trying to get my own agency to address this, while parked, to make the users use low power mode at night, which has been available by all lightbar MFG for decades, however nobody uses it but me.  I can't get them to address it in policy or anything. So someone will have to sue them instead.  But, it won't be me because I use the dimmer at night.  It drops intensity 25% and while stopped, it is plenty bright.

I believe some configurations will auto-dim but, the agency has to set this up.  Its set up the same way your automatic headlight controller works.  An eye looks at ambient light and turns it on.  In this instance, the opposite.  While in drive, and in pursite mode, full power.  Stopped,parked, it dims the lights.  It's also a tactical problem for secondary units.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 2:57:37 PM EDT
[#29]
So far we've solved:
Front license plates.
Fake paper plates.
Overly bright emergency lighting.

Now let's fix the damn tow trucks.

A simple vehicle fender bender does not need a dozen 'traffic laws are for suckers' tow truck drivers making an even bigger mess.  Do a flippin' rotation call out like the rest of the civilized world instead of an on-scene lottery.

Who needs the suits in Austin, we can fix this state in one thread.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 5:10:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Tired of being the chump and paying the taxes.

I'm starting to feel like I'm married to a whore who only fucks me financially.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 4:29:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

At night, I agree. 100%

It's not the number of lights, it's their intensity.  

I've been trying to get my own agency to address this, while parked, to make the users use low power mode at night, which has been available by all lightbar MFG for decades, however nobody uses it but me.  I can't get them to address it in policy or anything. So someone will have to sue them instead.  But, it won't be me because I use the dimmer at night.  It drops intensity 25% and while stopped, it is plenty bright.

I believe some configurations will auto-dim but, the agency has to set this up.  Its set up the same way your automatic headlight controller works.  An eye looks at ambient light and turns it on.  In this instance, the opposite.  While in drive, and in pursite mode, full power.  Stopped,parked, it dims the lights.  It's also a tactical problem for secondary units.
View Quote

Thank you for using the reduced power setting on the LEDs.

It is by far the most obnoxious thing at night to drive by a Tahoe (particularly Tahoes, but everything has lightbar overkill on it now) that looks like it drove through every page of the Whelen catalog and see star coming out the other side.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:35:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
So far we've solved:
Front license plates.
Fake paper plates.
Overly bright emergency lighting.

Now let's fix the damn tow trucks.

A simple vehicle fender bender does not need a dozen 'traffic laws are for suckers' tow truck drivers making an even bigger mess.  Do a flippin' rotation call out like the rest of the civilized world instead of an on-scene lottery.

Who needs the suits in Austin, we can fix this state in one thread.
View Quote

We tried that and still use it for crashes on the side streets, but we switched to "first available wrecker" on major roadways.  It was ridiculous waiting 20 minutes for the rotation wrecker and blocking traffic when there were plenty of wreckers already there.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:37:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I've never had a problem.  In 2006 I was pulled over for 10 over and the cop (state) mentioned it.  In all the years since even when getting pulled over never once has a cop even mentioned it.  Not even state troopers who are usually cocksuckers over every last thing.
View Quote

You've had a different experience with TX DPS than me
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:37:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Actually most states require a front plate.  The last time I checked it was 37 states required one. Only 13 don't.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:46:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Around 20 years ago there was a bill proposed to get rid of the front plate and so I emailed my local state rep asking him to support it.  He replied that he was actually a co-sponsor of the bill.  He said unfortunately the two biggest groups with a lot of pull against it were DPS and a 3M lobby (reflective coating supplier).
View Quote

DPS should keep its trap shut.  They are enforcers of the law not our overlords
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:49:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Actually most states require a front plate.  The last time I checked it was 37 states required one. Only 13 don't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its noticeable when our neighbors in OK, NM and maybe Louisiana don't have front plates
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 11:50:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You've had a different experience with TX DPS than me
View Quote

I am not surprised, maybe I'm just lucky.  I even know a guy that had DPS look under his car for cats on a traffic stop.  Prior to then I didn't think the state did anything with federal emissions BS.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 12:32:05 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Its noticeable when our neighbors in OK, NM and maybe Louisiana don't have front plates
View Quote

I was once talking to the lobbyist for DPS about this issue.  He repeated their standard BS about it being an issue that they needed the front plates to do their job.  To which I asked him if that meant that the LEOs in OK, NM and LA were so much better that they could do their jobs just fine without them.  He got all huffy.

Basically the people who fight to keep the front plate requirement are DPS, the toll agencies and the people who are involved with making plates.  Frankly, the state would save a lot of money by supplying only one plate, because they'd undoubtedly charge us the same and pocket the extra.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 9:12:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Was like 2012 until Sept '13 that the penal code was broken and there was no penalty for not having a front plate.  It got fixed, but back to being front plate required.
View Quote

Transportation Code rather than the Penal Code.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 1:17:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Looks like only 30 require it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_registration_plates_of_the_United_States#Mounting

Link Posted: 3/10/2021 2:11:06 PM EDT
[#41]
I think the 37 number was accurate a few years ago.  Several states did away with the front plate requirement fairly recently.

Interesting how every state that borders on Texas only requires rear plates, yet somehow DPS claims that it just can't function without them.  Despite that there are large numbers of out of state vehicles, most commonly from states bordering Texas, large numbers of paper plates at any given time, large numbers of Texans who ignore the law, oh, and Texas Antique Vehicles, which they only issue rear plates for.

So it is obvious BS on their part.  I kinda half suspect that the legislature just throws them a bone on this so they don't feel so guilty screwing them on funding and other stuff that actually matters.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 4:49:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Safety in this situation = giving cops a reason to pull you over for a fishing expedition and a way to run your plate with a reader from either direction.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In other words, there is no way in which it benefits drivers.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 4:51:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I understand they want to be seen, but not at the expense of me not being able to see to safely navigate my own vehicle. Anyone could step out in front of me from the wreck and I sure as hell wouldn't see them until they are laying on top of the hood.

View Quote

Yup, LED dazzlers, and the need to have every set on every vehicle running full blast.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 8:38:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its never been about benefiting the individuals
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 12:20:09 AM EDT
[#45]
This thread went places I could have never predicted.
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 10:27:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Texas has its fair share of stupid. My son is 34, married, MBA, CHL and is a fully sponsored world class LR shooter. In Texas he can't go sit in a deer blind and hunt by himself because he hasn't taken the "hunter safety" course but he can carry a gun concealed into WalMart. This describes 100% how stupid our state is. Today we have illegal alien flooding into our society and the wheel chair wonder is on TV instead deputizingTexans to stop the invasion ourselves. I wish I lived in a state run by at least mediocre intellects.
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 11:27:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Texas has its fair share of stupid. My son is 34, married, MBA, CHL and is a fully sponsored world class LR shooter. In Texas he can't go sit in a deer blind and hunt by himself because he hasn't taken the "hunter safety" course but he can carry a gun concealed into WalMart. This describes 100% how stupid our state is. Today we have illegal alien flooding into our society and the wheel chair wonder is on TV instead deputizingTexans to stop the invasion ourselves. I wish I lived in a state run by at least mediocre intellects.
View Quote

Maybe the state could deputize him to host a few hunter safety classes.  Be a good example and all.

(or take the super easy online class)

Link Posted: 3/14/2021 11:45:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Texas has its fair share of stupid. My son is 34, married, MBA, CHL and is a fully sponsored world class LR shooter. In Texas he can't go sit in a deer blind and hunt by himself because he hasn't taken the "hunter safety" course but he can carry a gun concealed into WalMart. This describes 100% how stupid our state is.
View Quote

Being a good hunter is completely different from being a good shooter.  I'm a good shooter, but I'm also a city boy that doesn't hunt.  When I started taking my kid to 4H and YHEC events, I realized just how different they were.

If your argument is about authoritarian overreach, I'm with you.  

If you're arguing that the hunter education courses are stupid and unnecessary, then get out of here with that foolishness.  I don't even like the fact that I don't have to have hunter education because of the veterans exemption (also for LE and active duty).  I assure you that folks in the armed forces are not trained in any way to hunt ethically and safely like the hunter education course will teach folks.  It just doesn't make sense.
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 11:51:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 12:03:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Being a good hunter is completely different from being a good shooter.  I'm a good shooter, but I'm also a city boy that doesn't hunt.  When I started taking my kid to 4H and YHEC events, I realized just how different they were.

If you're arguing that the hunter education courses are stupid and unnecessary, then get out of here with that foolishness.  I don't even like the fact that I don't have to have hunter education because of the veterans exemption (also for LE and active duty).  I assure you that folks in the armed forces are not trained in any way to hunt ethically and safely like the hunter education course will teach folks.  It just doesn't make sense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Texas has its fair share of stupid. My son is 34, married, MBA, CHL and is a fully sponsored world class LR shooter. In Texas he can't go sit in a deer blind and hunt by himself because he hasn't taken the "hunter safety" course but he can carry a gun concealed into WalMart. This describes 100% how stupid our state is.

Where Hunter Safety helps is more the regulations of filling out tags correctly, knowing what you can hunt and when. Most decent shooters are going to be safe to go hunting. It is all those little things that can get you big ass fines from Fish & Game.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top