Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 11:23:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Grendelsbane] [#1]
They didn’t implement the membership maintenance fee, but they did implement the $100/day class surcharge

Edit- so far
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 11:38:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Grendelsbane:
They didn’t implement the membership maintenance fee, but they did implement the $100/day class surcharge

Edit- so far
View Quote

greedy cunts.
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 12:47:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Deadmeat99] [#3]
On one hand, things seem to be much worse than outsiders thought. On the other, is anyone surprised:

Front Sight insider's report, part 2
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 12:24:54 AM EDT
[#4]
My brother still gets emails from FS, usually these novel length tomes from Dr. Pizza, the tactical chiropractor and owner. I took myself off their hysteria email list several years ago. Their emails and unhinged messages from Dr. Pizza made the NRA recruiting emails seem very bland and boring.

Last week, my brother got a FS email linked to this latest missive from Dr. Pizza. Yes, I know I'm misspelling his name.

https://www.frontsight.com/yesorno/

Basically, he wants an up or down vote about whether you'll support FS and pay A LOT of money, both annually and per course.

Dude's a dead man walking. Just doesn't know it yet. Still scrambling about, trying to pull together some funding that won't come.

And it's a shame. I enjoyed their classes and instruction half of the course. The time-share/ownership/condo/investment pyramid scheme was always a stain on FrontSight.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 8:36:59 AM EDT
[#5]
If he does that,  I bet membership drops like a rock. I could go get real training for that kind of money.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 7:34:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a membership but have never been and likely will never go. It always seemed like a pyramid scheme to me and I only bought my membership because a friend talked me into it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 10:44:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Deadmeat99] [#7]
It appears that some new outfit called Prairie Fire wants to take over the dying husk of Front Sight. See pages 62-72 of this document for details

Amended Chapter 11 Plan Debtors First Amended Chapter 11 Plan Of Reorganization Dated September 9, 2022 Filed by STEVEN T GUBNER on behalf of FRONT SIGHT MANAGEMENT LLC (GUBNER, STEVEN)

Ehhhhhhhhhh.... yeah ok
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 11:24:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By LVJD:
I have a membership but have never been and likely will never go. It always seemed like a pyramid scheme to me and I only bought my membership because a friend talked me into it.
View Quote
You were exactly the kind of customer that Dr. P. was looking for. Kinda like gym membership.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 1:25:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Today.  I get a email about joining prarie fire’s grand opening on sept 23.   Anybody else get an email
We will see how that goes..  i see it as emty buildings
And tumble weeds in a few years
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top