User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 5:34:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Why do these scumbags do it? Especially when a USSC is about to rule on carry
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 6:13:49 PM EDT
[#2]
/buffalo reddit page is going nuts
Funny, they're totally quiet about the 60 black on black murders every year.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 6:39:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank god All the gun restrictions worked to stop this

Oh wait…..
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 7:23:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I saw a link to this guy's manifesto on Reddit. This guy is all over the place. He says he's not a Trump supporter. He's obviously a racist from what he says. He has no issues with the LBGT community. He likes communism. But the weird thing is, he has a very specific section in there that deals with the gun that he used. He explains what it is, how much each part cost, where he bought each part, how he modified it illegally to work in that state. But he also says he used an AR15 so it WOULD be banned. I am not a conspiracy theorist. I'm about as far away from that as you can get. But when I read this thing, it almost made me feel like that this person was saying all of this in order to set up conservative minded Second Amendment supporters to be burned. It really was like an SNL skit about the "right" reading through it. Something isn't adding up. This guy giving out the websites where he bought all of the parts for the gun, where he bought the actual gun etc. makes me think he wants those places to be shut down or sued. Obviously he committed the crime and people died, but the way he describes everything he "believes" is almost too much in detai.  And he really uses a caricature like explanation for the things that are hot topic items. when it comes to conservatives. Almost to perfectly. I don't know. It's just very odd to me
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 8:41:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I saw a link to this guy's manifesto on Reddit. This guy is all over the place. He says he's not a Trump supporter. He's obviously a racist from what he says. He has no issues with the LBGT community. He likes communism. But the weird thing is, he has a very specific section in there that deals with the gun that he used. He explains what it is, how much each part cost, where he bought each part, how he modified it illegally to work in that state. But he also says he used an AR15 so it WOULD be banned. I am not a conspiracy theorist. I'm about as far away from that as you can get. But when I read this thing, it almost made me feel like that this person was saying all of this in order to set up conservative minded Second Amendment supporters to be burned. It really was like an SNL skit about the "right" reading through it. Something isn't adding up. This guy giving out the websites where he bought all of the parts for the gun, where he bought the actual gun etc. makes me think he wants those places to be shut down or sued. Obviously he committed the crime and people died, but the way he describes everything he "believes" is almost too much in detai.  And he really uses a caricature like explanation for the things that are hot topic items. when it comes to conservatives. Almost to perfectly. I don't know. It's just very odd to me
View Quote

Too bad he's safe in a jail cell.  You can learn a lot of things from a guy in a windowless room with a smattering of items purchased at Home Depot.  I would think...
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 8:50:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Look: when I hear hoofbeats, I think "Horses" not "Zebras."

I've started to get used to convenient timing and careful planning of these types of "mass shootings." We will let the chips fall on this one but there is just so much that doesn't line up here.

Can't wait to hear about the psychotropic drugs he was taking...
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 9:56:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
/buffalo reddit page is going nuts
Funny, they're totally quiet about the 60 black on black murders every year.
View Quote

The secret agenda of the Left and by default the leftist media is their duplicitous hatred and fear of the Blacks; Why do you suppose all those stories and reports of Black on Black crime are ignored? Why would it be they push so hard for abortion even for the funding of Abortion Services in Black/Brown/Hispanic areas? What about the Black Plantations of Housing in areas, and the rules that you can't have a present Father figure or Husband living there? How often do we hear about Rival Black Gangs taking pot-shots at each other unless an innocent bystander is hit/killed?
Long have I used "Democrats are Duplicitous" and if you conduct a little critical thinking about what's being done and how, it should become apparent that there truly is a hidden hatred and distrust.....that said, we should not overlook constant crime and violence clearly associated with persons of color, and the question: is this because of the way things are, or just a reaction to it?
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 2:00:08 AM EDT
[#8]
How could this have happened? The SAFE Act outlawed such behavior.

Link Posted: 5/15/2022 8:41:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you don't remember, he's copying the NZ shooter. I recall the NZ even used white paint/marker to draw on his gun. The guy actually got guns banned in the country whereas this guy may have some trouble with getting ARs banned in this country. I'm sure NY will pass some feel good laws up there though.

The timing and the political issues surrounding these kind of mass shooting is leading me to believe that it was a planned event. It's hard to say these things can't be just a coincident that it happens right before election and right at a time when the dems could motivate their side. Look at the SOCTUS abortion issue, then now this. These things all can't just be happening right at the same time when Joe Biden is having a difficult time with inflation and rising costs but yet he's using these issues in hope that his party can win this November.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 4:36:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Body armor ban in 3....2....1....
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 10:03:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Why do these scumbags do it? Especially when a USSC is about to rule on carry
View Quote
All part of the plan.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 10:03:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Look: when I hear hoofbeats, I think "Horses" not "Zebras."

I've started to get used to convenient timing and careful planning of these types of "mass shootings." We will let the chips fall on this one but there is just so much that doesn't line up here.

Can't wait to hear about the psychotropic drugs he was taking...
View Quote
It's always zebras.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top