Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2018 10:43:46 AM EDT
Looking for a place that is open to shoot this Friday. Somewhere in the Charleston/Berkley county area if possible. Twin ponds is closed but would love to find some property to go to. Anyone up to join?
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 6:21:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Boggy Head is also in the National Forest and is open 7 days a week sunrise to sunset.

If indoors is your thing you have PSA in Summerville as I imagine they're open and in North Charleston try C&S Shooting Sports.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 7:16:00 PM EDT
[#2]
We were wondering if boggy head would be open. Haven't been there yet. Looks like that will be the place.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 7:26:15 PM EDT
[#3]
We were wondering if boggy head would be open. Haven't been there yet. Looks like that will be the place.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 11:22:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Call quick shot, atp, trader world.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 1:16:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Trader World closed last year, did someone lease the range and reopen?
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 5:03:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Honestly dont know. I live on james island so quick shot is closest to me. Never knew they shut down.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top