Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2018 8:41:06 PM EDT
I'll be in St. Cloud next week for work, job is "supposed" to last 10 days. I'd like to do some fishing while I'm there, I probably wont have time to go to the coast but looking at the map there appears to be plenty of fresh water in the area.
I'm normally a flyfisherman but I'll probably buy a spinning rod while I'm there. I don't have time to wait for my wife to sent out my flyfishing shit.

If anyone has any experience in the area or florida suggestions I'd be interested in hearing them.
If anyone with a boat would like to reward the guy who single handedly saved the city of St. Cloud from it's energy crisis, I'd be interested.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 8:50:23 PM EDT
[#1]
St. Cloud has lots of lakes around it. Lake Tohopekaliga (Lake Toho to locals) and East Lake Tohopekaliga (East Lake to locals) are probably you're best choices and there are plenty of guides for full-day and half-day trips.

Check FWC's Outfitter search for more info.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 5:34:54 AM EDT
[#2]
One of the best Bass fishing spots in the would, and lots of guides working the lakes.

Great time of year for panfish as well, bream, speckled perch, etcetera.

Bring an ultra light and a beatle spin, and something stouter for bass.

Rent a kayak and paddle of to the nearest lily pad bed and you’ll be fishing
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top