Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/24/2020 2:04:41 PM EDT
Anyone near the D? What are you doing now that it is nightly?

I have been taking my Beretta for more rounds, but I have been trying to avoid the freeways after dark. Easier now that 95% of my work is from home--we even gave up one of our suites.

But, really, I know the first you know that they feel your driving is a dis will be when the shooting starts.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 10:30:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I drove 94 in and out of Detroit every day for 13 years.....and I was never once worried about freeway shootings. Mind your business, don't tailgate or cut people off, and you'll be fine on the highways.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 10:31:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Canyon and I96 service drive, ie just south of Moross. Been there in '67, done that.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 4:28:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I drove 94 in and out of Detroit every day for 13 years.....and I was never once worried about freeway shootings. Mind your business, don't tailgate or cut people off, and you'll be fine on the highways.
View Quote

this, exactly. While they may seem it, this kind of stuff is rarely random. Since there is usually only one side (the person who got shot at) they control the account of what happened and it is never " I was driving like a shit head and got into a road rage with a guy who shot at me." :

J-
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 11:16:05 PM EDT
[#4]
IFAK, spare mags, quality firearm, and never less than a half tank of gas.

If you hear rounds hitting your vehicle, unass the AO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top