Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2021 3:18:42 PM EDT
I posted a while ago about Freedom Ammo confiscating over the limit mags.  Oh course they denied it, but I had an eye witness watch it happen.

Now they may be confiscating guns.  This is third party so no way I can verify any of this.  Just concerning.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 7:41:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Let me preface this by saying I don't know anything about this alleged incident, but took offense to to how wastegate's last thread was handled.

@njJoniGuy, any comment on this one.  Last time you were quick to post their denial.  However, when I messaged you with more information you not only never corrected your post, but printed my arfcom instant message off and gave it to them.  

Fortunately I took you and Glen up on his offer to discuss it with him, and he showed me your printout of my IM.

I like Glen, Kevin, and Joe, and wish them the best of luck with their business even if I don't  agree with how they handle some things.  If someone comes in with something questionable, or even clearly illegal, I would rather they just asked the customer to leave and not bring that item back.  However, it is their business,  and their rules.

Just makes me glad I have property in a free state where I can have cool stuff, and a 200 yard range to shoot at!
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 6:56:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Chuck and Joel,

Having moved to a senior building in Cherry Hill last summer, I don't get into Freedom (formerly Hagues and Eagle Eye) very often anymore.
When I get back to the area, I generally stop in to browse the handgun showcases in case there's anything there that grabs at my wallet.

Their in-house smith, Mike M is no longer there. Not sure what happened, but he has had a full-time flooring business of his own even before he started as Glenn's smith.

Heather, Kevin's wife, is the full time RSO there and the times I've been there, the range seems pretty busy and it appears that she has a good handle on things in the range.

I have no recent experience with them with regard to non-compliant firearms and mags.

Glenn and Lisa are good people and they are pretty knowledgable about the shitty laws we are subject to here in the Glorious PRNJ.

Brian
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 6:54:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 7:27:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Would you like to elaborate please?
View Quote
NZT, nothing about the moderation or arfcom.  Just how njJoniGuy posted denials from Freedom, I instant messaged njJoniGuy with some more information, he then printed my im out and gave it to Freedom.  I only found this out when I went to Freedom to take Glen up on his offer to discuss the claims with him.  

I have openly told Kevin and Glen, of Freedom, that I disagree with how they have handled these issues.  That said, I don't think they are bad guys, just maybe a little to statist for me.

njJoniGuy,  I wish you the best with your new living arrangements, and everything else.  However, I must admit I lost a lot of respect for you after you posted Freedom's questionable response, then when I privately gave you the real situation, you never replied to me, nor corrected or deleted your post, but instead printed that instant message out and gave it to Freedom.  When I spoke to Kevin, somehow he was even under the impression that what I had instant messaged you was posted publicly. Once he realized it was a "private" im we were good again.  Maybe not so much now that more dirty laundry is getting aired
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 10:06:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 5:21:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Somebody's panties got twisted - I gues they didn't like the *cornbread* either!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top