Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 8/3/2022 10:52:02 PM EDT
Sent IFC-PAC $125 today to help push the Freedom Amendment. And I’m from MN

They have donors that will match what we donate.

Iowa is like my second home. Hope you can help the cause.   Thanks.  Dan
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 2:25:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Thank you for supporting IFC and Iowa's big push for cementing 2A protections in the constitution.  I matched your generous donation today!  

We are up against a vast amount of out-of-state mega donors who wish to crush all these years of hard work in getting this opportunity to the voters.  IFC needs your support now.  Every cent will be wisely used with targeted focus on winning in November.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 3:16:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Just for clarification, I am not one of the matching major contributors mentioned in the original post.  So my donation will be matched as well.  

Let's keep this going folks.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 11:04:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Made my $100 ($50x2) Freedom Amendment donation on Friday.
Looking for some Freedom Amendment yard signs around the Waterloo area if available.  

IFC, NRA, and SAF Life Member
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 8:02:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Just donated $50 to IFC to help the cause! Are there any IFC yard signs available? I don't mind making a trip down to Des Moines if needed
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 7:20:13 AM EDT
[#5]
The IFC Gun Show director Billy Wilson has the yard signs in the Des Moines area. [email protected]

It is difficult to ship them due to cost/size & the availability is limited.  The IFC gun show tables will have them while supplies last or you could contact Billy.

Thanks for everyone's support. This effort will have a lasting effect on generations to come.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 12:19:03 PM EDT
[#6]
What do the yard signs say.

The average Iowa’n may not be aware of the Freedom Amendment and what it does.

Is there a format that the IFC approves of that gives the specifics of the amendment that could be used to put adds in the local paper. Also used to make yard signs locally.

And to make posters locally

I would make a trip to N.E. Iowa to distribute. IFC logo should be on all info. And contact information for IFC
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 11:52:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Photo credit goes to one of the fine folks at Black Flag ArmoryAttachment Attached File
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top