User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/23/2019 5:05:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By hrt4me:
I'm from the government, I'm here to help...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
I don't know if that's the kinda help he wants.
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 10:00:32 AM EDT
[#2]

View Quote
Haha!  I have actually said those words when I was deployed to a foreign country.  It actually went:  "Waxaan xagon u Joog naa in aanu idin Caawino" which translates to "We are here to help you".
Link Posted: 11/1/2021 7:46:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Bump so it does not go away
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 3:58:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I am in Liberty Hill. I can weld mig and stick and can cut - oxy/acetylene.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 7:11:08 PM EDT
[#5]
In in Round Rock / Austin with a 3/4 Ton 4x4 8' bed truck (if someone needs to move "stuff" or such... )

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 11:42:59 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a decent shop in Dallas with a lift and most tools.  

I have some land in Bosque and spend some weekends there.  

About to retire from IT. Don't ask me for computer help!
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 12:35:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By M2K:
I have a decent shop in Dallas with a lift and most tools.  

I have some land in Bosque and spend some weekends there.  

About to retire from IT. Don't ask me for computer help!
View Quote

HELP!!! My computer updated and it requires me to "press any key to continue" and I can't find the ANY Key anywhere on my Keyboard!!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 2:41:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Full armorer bench in Friendswood/Alvin area at my shop. Needs a heads up as I live in the Heights.
Link Posted: 11/10/2021 8:10:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Tyler area.

This needs to be pinned.
Link Posted: 1/17/2022 7:58:54 AM EDT
[#10]
I live in Burleson. I'm a Glock Certified Armorer, and can remove/install your sights for free. Also, I'll do anything for money except work for it. JK
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:02:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#11]
Bump to remind folks this exists.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 2:43:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HillbilyRedneckBlood] [#12]
In east tx, Longview\Kilgore area, if you needed help, would help if someone needed it and I was able to fit that need.  Maintenance guy
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 8:13:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: H4ppyB34r] [#13]
This is awesome!

I may hit up @M2K for lift and/or shop time

I'm in Dallas, general contractor, have just about every tool under the sun, and my rolodex is full of great people I work with, in various trades and stuff.

Im happy to look over bids/plans to and give feedback, etc...
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:03:12 PM EDT
[#14]
I would say I am an expert in multiple forms of wireless communications and would be willing to offer help where ever that can be useful for folks.

Not a farmer but pretty good a growing food and could help folks getting started.

Link Posted: 9/25/2022 11:41:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Can help with water well problems, diagnostics and reputable service and drilling companies state wide.

Can answer questions about diagnostics and repair on heavy equipment, hydraulics and diesel problems.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 6:02:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Have 107 & drone, will fly.
AR15 armorer

In the Big Country.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 10:35:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: APSArmament] [#17]
New to TX.

North San Antonio (north of stone oak, south of bulverde)

I build guns for the Army professionally and do so at home as well. Can do complete AR builds (5.56 and 7.62), full gauging set for M4/M16s. Can do full maintenance and build/rebuild on Hk416s. Can do basic maintenance and parts replacement on HK roller guns

Also good for comic relief....ish.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 2:04:26 PM EDT
[#18]
I am an NSCA shotgun instructor, and long time bird hunter and Sporting Clays, 5 Stand and FITASC competitor.

If you have a new youth shooter who would like to gain proficiency in clays and wingshooting, I will offer my services without charge.  The only cost will be target fees as charged by the club.  Bring your own appropriate ammo and shotgun.

I'm north of DFW, and have access to the Dallas Gun Club.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 7:59:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Moved to San Antonio.

Offering free armorer services or you can come use my bench. Got most specialized AR specific tools and a few others.

Unfortunately I don’t have an AR-10 specific reaction rod.

DM
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 4:48:51 PM EDT
[#20]
North Austin here.  I have tools to build ARs and AKs (I have a jig for 80% flats).  I can parkerize.  I can mig weld.  I have any oxy/acetelyne rig and can silver solder and cut metal, though I suck at the latter.  I have many portable steel targets and stands.  If you're interested I'm happy to share my design.  My profession is techical writing, though I currently do training in the field of GPS.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top