Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2021 4:38:29 PM EDT
Anyone go?
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 5:07:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Not I. I suspect it won't be as good as it used to be.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 8:58:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I honestly haven't been to a gun show since like last year. With the prices the way they are i feel like there's no point in even going
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 11:53:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Nope. $10 for 2 hrs and you have to buy another ticket to go back in at a later time.

jd1
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 6:47:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I buy my nuts and soap in stores, no need to go to a gun show and see all the vendors there
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 3:57:11 PM EDT
[#5]
That show has always been mediocre.  It was much better when it was at Hugo’s in Fauquier.
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 11:27:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Has any gun show been decent in the last five years?  Prices have been silly, stock is questionable, tons of junk vendors and paying $10-15 just to get in the door is a no go for me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top