Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2018 5:50:00 AM EDT
Try your luck, skill, and abilities against other shooters and members of the law enforcement community at our 4th annual Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 19 Bowling Pin Shoot. The event includes both singles and team events. Bring a friend and compete in both events. Most pistol calibers are accepted. Costs are $25 per person for 1 event, or $35 to compete in both events. Bring your own gun, lawn chair, ammunition, sun screen and/or bug spray. Concessions will be available.

No pre-registering available. Registration at 8:30 am and shooting begins at 9am.

Check our FOP Vermillion (SD) for more information.

Edit: Date - Sept 15th
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 9:22:41 PM EDT
[#1]
September 15?
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 7:23:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes, sorry about that totally forgot to add the date! Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 6:36:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Where is it been held at and is it broken up by gun type or just run what your got.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 7:26:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Held at the Vermillion Pistol Club. Run with what you got.

31799 460th Ave, Vermillion, SD 57069

Sorry for the late response. Email me if you have any other questions!
Link Posted: 9/11/2018 3:02:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Too bad I have to work.  I would come down.
Link Posted: 5/25/2019 5:30:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Is this going to happen again this year??  Any idea of dates.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top