Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2021 4:59:07 PM EDT
Car mows down urbanites, 2 hours later it’s on Fox but zero on Rochester local news

https://www.foxnews.com/us/rochester-ny-driver-mows-down-multiple-people-after-massive-brawl
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 7:43:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/10/2021 7:44:20 AM EDT by Aardvark]
Oddly the Times Square shooting is still in the news. Weird because it is a Democrat controlled city in a Democrat controlled state with some of the toughest gun regulations in the nation (Top 5 depending on how you count CA, HI, MA and NJ). You would think the MSM would want to keep that quiet. Even crime in the subway is subject to debate. Even within the Democrat party some claim it is dangerous and others claim it is safe. Some Democrats are even (shudder) criticizing the ill-conceived "Bail Reform" law passed by... THE DEMOCRATS Or the disbanding of the NYPD undercover crime task force Watching them melt down over their own stupidity brings a lot of joy but unfortunately the collateral damage to innocent bystanders is shocking.

I get a kick out of the "out of touch" posts from people on neighborhood Facebook groups wondering why crime in the neighborhoods has gotten so bad in the last year (mostly the low level unreported stuff like car break-ins, vandalism, small property thefts - many Ring or similar videos). I feel like screaming at them "voting has consequences" but it would fall on deaf ears if they are already too stupid to realize why the surge has happened. The politicians who pushed through Bail Reform and loosening of various criminal laws were handily re-elected. The nut-job that vandalized several Synagogues in NYC had to be let go without bail because the new law did NOT recognize his crimes as being bail worthy. The judge was frustrated at having to do that but his hands were tied.

Go ahead, keep voting for the same people over and over again. And keep the primaries closed so independents like me cannot help toss the trash out
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 2:54:53 PM EDT
Crime in NY has skyrocketed.  But it’s the fault of guns and systemic racism.  And media ignoring what doesnt fit the agenda.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 9:13:51 PM EDT
Getz needs to rise up again..
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 5:46:56 PM EDT
I wish someone would do something about the mayor.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 10:10:07 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Abom:
Crime in NY has skyrocketed.  But it’s the fault of guns and systemic racism.  And media ignoring what doesnt fit the agenda.
View Quote

Earth shattering news here!  Is that even possible?
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 12:19:19 PM EDT
I avoid Rottencrotchfester as much as possible.  If I have a choice to go to some place near Rochester, or anywhere else, I pick anywhere else.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE ARFCOM Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive one email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Only subscribers with a registered ARFCOM account are eligible to win.
Top Top