Link Posted: 11/6/2018 10:08:37 PM EDT
[#1]
suck on that TS
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 10:22:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
62.1% over Bredesen at 36.7%  
View Quote
If that’s an accurate number, it’s the textbook definition of a trouncing. Holy crap...
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 10:31:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Boom.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 10:47:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Yea, but they will get the House.  And look at Texas...God I hope it goes Red.  I am sickened its even this close.  WTF Texas??  Either way I am glad to be in TN.  Red is great for us.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:10:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Republicans skunked everybody.

Great job Tennessee!
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 2:41:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Nashville is melting down lol.  I put a congrats to Blackburn on the Nashville Reddit thread.  I literally got attacked.  Their anger is insane.  Really Sad.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 7:53:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Democrat won a local house race (Knox County), in a district that seems to switch parties in each election.  Local Democrat spokesman said that shows the party is on its way back.  Yeah, and your candidates for senate and governor almost lost 2-to-1.  Keep dreaming.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:24:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yea, but they will get the House.  And look at Texas...God I hope it goes Red.  I am sickened its even this close.  WTF Texas??  Either way I am glad to be in TN.  Red is great for us.
View Quote
What is happening to Texas is what is also happening to Tennessee.  Immigration, and NOT from South of our National Border.  It is from the semi communist states we already have.  In the case of Texas it is a lot from businesses escaping Kalifornications state taxes.  They brought folks with them that had already voted for this crap there.

I say it is happening here because if it was NOT we would have never had Bredesen and Dean in the first place!

That's the one thing good about being OLD.  You have seen it and know what is coming.  Just have to have the guts to pass that knowledge on to the next generation while enduring being called paranoid and old fool.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top