Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2020 8:50:51 PM EDT
At the onset of pandamania '20 I realized I was a little short on drinking water.
I have a few milk jugs and contrary to online experts I decided to fill and store them.
After trying many ways to store them I came across the perfect answer.
You know those milk crates you use for everything?
The one you stole from behind the store?
Well 4 gallon jugs fit in a milk crate perfectly .
Like a glove, like it was made for it.
Who knew?

You're welcome.
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 12:04:39 AM EDT
[#1]
If you're suggesting that four milk jugs fit perfectly in a milk crate color my mind blown.
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 1:27:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I know! It's wild isn't it?
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 2:48:57 AM EDT
[#3]
The crazy things we learn by accident.
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 9:54:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Here I thought the well was the perfect place to store water. I even have and antique thingy magiger that goes down the well attached to rope to retrieve the water.
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 10:44:27 PM EDT
[#5]
That sounds made up.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 9:12:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Brandi:
That sounds made up.
View Quote

Plumb awesome now I just need one of them there fancy city pumps with a handle. Just in case we loose electric.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 8:37:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By sparkyD:

Plumb awesome now I just need one of them there fancy city pumps with a handle. Just in case we loose electric. 
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
That sounds made up.

Plumb awesome now I just need one of them there fancy city pumps with a handle. Just in case we loose electric. 

That sounds made up too.  Everyone knows water comes in those handy plastic bottles and jugs.  Which, to bring this whole thing full circle, fit four to a crate
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:31:17 PM EDT
[#8]

That sounds made up too.  Everyone knows water comes in those handy plastic bottles and jugs.  Which, to bring this whole thing full circle, fit four to a crate
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
That sounds made up.

That sounds made up too.  Everyone knows water comes in those handy plastic bottles and jugs.  Which, to bring this whole thing full circle, fit four to a crate

What about the plastic wrapped handy dandy little bottles the water ferry leaves back at the chicken houses? I often wonder how many hundreds of dollars our integrator charges us for them bottles of water that the field crew gets out of the fridge?
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 11:28:05 PM EDT
[#9]
What language is that? Ancient Aramaic?  

FYI - If you buy chickens with your stimulus check you get your money for nothing and your chicks for free.

Link Posted: 5/10/2020 9:19:50 AM EDT
[#10]
What language is that? Ancient Aramaic?  

FYI - If you buy chickens with your stimulus check you get your money for nothing and your chicks for free then there's interest.

View Quote

Here I thought you spoke SE OK Bigfoot! Yeah tell me about the chicken business it's a rappin!
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 7:42:34 PM EDT
[#11]
I speak southern OK but I don't speak Bigfeet I guess, I thought they were the same language.  

You ever see black bears around you?  I'm kind of a bear nut.  I collect teddy bears and pretty much anything with bears on it but I've never seen one in the wild.  I've run face to face with a mountain lion but we don't have bears this far north.  I would LOVE to see one in the wild.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 8:27:35 AM EDT
[#12]
I speak southern OK but I don't speak Bigfeet I guess, I thought they were the same language.  

You ever see black bears around you?  I'm kind of a bear nut.  I collect teddy bears and pretty much anything with bears on it but I've never seen one in the wild.  I've run face to face with a mountain lion but we don't have bears this far north.  I would LOVE to see one in the wild.
View Quote

A little further south across the highway south. We used to have one on the farm for several years but he got poached. They're a pain in the ass on deer feeders. I don't useaully keep bear pic's unless they're unique.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 10:12:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Beary cool, I'm jealous.  

Link Posted: 5/11/2020 10:21:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Get a water filter system.  We have a Berkey Water Filtration System.  You fill the top compartment.  It filters the water through the filters (we use two but you can have four).  Nice clean water.  Not too expensive either.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top