Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2021 12:52:59 AM EDT
I'm not sure how Samuel Culper (Forward Observer on Youtube) is thought of on the forum, but he is putting on training classes in Dallas in April.
https://www.grayzoneactivity.com/training
Surveillance/Counter-Surveillance
Close Target Reconnaissance
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 11:36:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Used to listen to his podcast - did it pop back up somewhere?
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 1:21:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Used to listen to his podcast - did it pop back up somewhere?
View Quote

If you're talking the daily briefs, I think it is a subscription service now, but he puts some up on Youtube.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 4:39:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been listening to him for a year or two now and his thought processes and conclusions mesh with a lot of what I've come up with over the last few years. He seems to be very smart and very good at what he does.

If someone goes to one of these, PLEASE post an AAR. I've been wanting to do so but it's unlikely I'll be able to any time soon.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 7:37:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm not sure how Samuel Culper (Forward Observer on Youtube) is thought of on the forum, but he is putting on training classes in Dallas in April.
https://www.grayzoneactivity.com/training
Surveillance/Counter-Surveillance
Close Target Reconnaissance
View Quote

Never heard of him. Is that his real name? His resume seems kinda thin/vague for this subject matter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top