Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 6:12:06 AM EDT
[#1]
It’s not just FC brother. It’s the entire state. Which is exactly why I’m in Tallahasse right now getting ready for the last leg of my move to the Keys.
I wish nothing but the best for all of my Colorado people but I just couldn’t handle it any longer.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 6:54:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I envy you for getting out of here.  I'm planning to scout some parts of Wyoming in May and evaluate how feasible it would be for me to pull the handle myself.

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:24:35 AM EDT
[#3]
As JL would say...

"U-Haul time, bud."

...and I got a decent raise yesterday.  On one hand, it's incentive to stay.  On the other hand it means that it should be easier to finish fixing my house and put it up for sale.  
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 6:31:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As JL would say...

"U-Haul time, bud."

...and I got a decent raise yesterday.  On one hand, it's incentive to stay.  On the other hand it means that it should be easier to finish fixing my house and put it up for sale.  
View Quote
dammit.

beat.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 6:37:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
As JL would say...

"U-Haul time, bud."

View Quote

Quoted:
dammit.

beat.
View Quote

I’m chillin in my crappy little studio in Islamorada right this very moment.

Feels good man real good.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 7:02:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

You need a new name.  I dub you, "FloridaMan"  
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 7:37:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’ll take it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:32:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nah. "Florida Dan."
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 12:12:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I envy you for getting out of here.  I'm planning to scout some parts of Wyoming in May and evaluate how feasible it would be for me to pull the handle myself.

View Quote

Inventory is low in Cheyenne just FYI. We got our dream house, but we lucked out. Turn in my keys to the old apartment in Loveland tomorrow. Glad to be gone, sans commute for one more week.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 1:39:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Inventory is low in Cheyenne just FYI. We got our dream house, but we lucked out. Turn in my keys to the old apartment in Loveland tomorrow. Glad to be gone, sans commute for one more week.
View Quote

I'm thinking more towards the Laramie area myself.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 2:21:35 PM EDT
[#11]
I also heard that the little tyrant voters there want to force businesses to not provide plastic bags.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 2:31:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I also heard that the little tyrant voters there want to force businesses to not provide plastic bags.
View Quote

Yep, plastic bags are illegal up here now, and there's a mandatory fee for paper bags!

I'm going to do my grocery shopping in Timnath and Loveland.  Fort Collins can get fucked regarding my sales tax revenue.

https://www.coloradoan.com/story/news/politics/elections/2021/04/07/fort-collins-election-results-plastic-bag-ban-approved/7098719002/
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 3:01:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'm chillin in my crappy little studio in Islamorada right this very moment.

View Quote
pics of crappy little studio?
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 3:50:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm chillin in my crappy little studio in Islamorada right this very moment.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

There ya have it haha. Still putting my crap away as you can see.
It’s just me for the time being so it suits me just fine. Hell I lived in a semi for a handful of years. I’m perfectly content here.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 6:12:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Why is it not covered in pmags and guns ?
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 6:42:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Why is it not covered in pmags and guns ?
View Quote

Trying to be covert and stealthy this time around. In hindsight I should have brought my SR-15 at least.
Just my trusty G19 for the time being.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 9:19:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 9:40:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Pretty sure Laramie is the second most liberal place in WY, probably still better than FTC though
View Quote

I'm sure your right.  But if I do move in the next few years, I need to stay roughly within 2 hours of FTC.  

I can't do a full escape until I retire, and thats down the road a ways.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 10:03:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Shit like this happens in CO because it doesn't have the voter base to have many advocates for the right.  

Colorado was always smoking weed and dodging the draft for the most part, it was just believed it was a good idea to have other freedoms as well...like gun ownership.

The Dems showed up and executed "Operation Hurt Feels" and managed to scoop up the entire drug users half of Colorado's freedom movement, and the Republican politicians here are only present to engage in theft and bickering.

Getting out was the best thing that ever happened to me.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 9:57:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/237541/4380DADA-ED0E-48A1-AC16-53C9D9ABF5DC_jpe-1897548.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/237541/F57D301C-0013-4618-9F13-4F3A2415EBEB_jpe-1897550.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/237541/70693D57-FF54-4E7B-A520-5A0935BC05C6_jpe-1897552.JPG

It's just me for the time being so it suits me just fine. Hell I lived in a semi for a handful of years. I'm perfectly content here.
View Quote
has two windows.

all the cheap places i've lived have had maybe one window.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 10:13:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
has two windows.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/237541/4380DADA-ED0E-48A1-AC16-53C9D9ABF5DC_jpe-1897548.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/237541/F57D301C-0013-4618-9F13-4F3A2415EBEB_jpe-1897550.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/237541/70693D57-FF54-4E7B-A520-5A0935BC05C6_jpe-1897552.JPG

It's just me for the time being so it suits me just fine. Hell I lived in a semi for a handful of years. I'm perfectly content here.
has two windows.

I’m pretty fancy that way
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 11:39:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Every time I have to trek over to CSU, I'm that much more glad to be living in Weld county.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 11:09:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Shit like this happens in CO because it doesn't have the voter base to have many advocates for the right.  

Colorado was always smoking weed and dodging the draft for the most part, it was just believed it was a good idea to have other freedoms as well...like gun ownership.

The Dems showed up and executed "Operation Hurt Feels" and managed to scoop up the entire drug users half of Colorado's freedom movement, and the Republican politicians here are only present to engage in theft and bickering.

Getting out was the best thing that ever happened to me.
View Quote

The libertarian west formula.  Keep everything free and don't bother people, mind your own business.  Before you know it the fanatics have creeped in and taken over.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 10:55:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Nuts.  The decline continues.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top