Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/1/2020 9:39:05 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 8:32:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I just love how that deputy has his weapon sweeping his LE brethren. I would think he would have exercised better muzzle discipline.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:32:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just love how that deputy has his weapon sweeping his LE brethren. I would think he would have exercised better muscle discipline.
View Quote
The guy looks 70, probably a supervisor
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 10:51:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just love how that deputy has his weapon sweeping his LE brethren. I would think he would have exercised better muscle discipline.
Muscle: Damn autocorrect Should have read "Muzzle"

Might have been his first time in years to draw his service weapon I saw that picture with his weapon pointed at the back of the officer applying the cuffs and it was just a face palm moment.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 11:21:41 AM EDT
[#4]
"A man's GOT to know his limitations"
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 9:17:43 PM EDT
[#5]
It's been an interesting soap opera up here with him getting arrested.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 3:20:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Closer to the Reservation, the further they seem to go off it.    
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 3:26:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Muscle: Damn autocorrect Should have read "Muzzle"

Might have been his first time in years to draw his service weapon I saw that picture with his weapon pointed at the back of the officer applying the cuffs and it was just a face palm moment.
View Quote

Close friend of mine is a Trooper: TWICE he's had other Trooper follow him into a building only to look back at a pistol pointed at him....Something about "get the fuck back in your car or I'll shoot you myself!"  
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 3:27:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It's been an interesting soap opera up here with him getting arrested.
View Quote

Just say "St. Lawrence County" to anyone that's worked it and they'll roll their eyes back in their head.  
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 12:42:46 PM EDT
[#9]
The video that screen grab is from looked more like he was covering the vehicle not actually muzzling the other LEOs.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:13:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The video that screen grab is from looked more like he was covering the vehicle not actually muzzling the other LEOs.
View Quote

Thank god, that vehicle could jump up and kill someone.   Regardless, he’s aiming toward people, and his stance/ natural point of aim is just about the camera.  He should not have a gun.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 11:07:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Thank god, that vehicle could jump up and kill someone.   Regardless, he's aiming toward people, and his stance/ natural point of aim is just about the camera.  He should not have a gun.
View Quote

It's standard procedure to cover a vehicle until its been cleared....but yea sure.  Whatever you say.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 11:48:31 PM EDT
[#12]
This story's great, but Ogdensburg is much more fun to follow.
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 11:02:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This story's great, but Ogdensburg is much more fun to follow.
View Quote

The burg is just meth, meth, and meth.

And also, Jellie.

Fuck that guy.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 12:42:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Wait! You know of Jellie?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:25:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Update in OP
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top