Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2019 10:21:03 PM EDT
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florida-bill-would-allow-illegal-immigrants-to-get-drivers-licenses

A bill that was recently filed in Florida's House and Senate would allow people to get driver's licenses regardless of their immigration status.

What happened to Florida - you law makers just keep f'ing up.... Guess we are trying to keep up with California now...

Red
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 11:35:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 4:47:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Well maybe it'll cut down on the no valid dl arrests.
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 6:16:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Throwing shit against the wall and seeing if it sticks and it won't. I want the De Santis administration to expedite some investigation of that big mouth Gillum on corruption charges and have him arrested.
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 7:14:44 AM EDT
[#4]
And how would they get car insurance?
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 8:13:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 8:14:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 10:02:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How do they do it in comifornia? Honest question, I have no clue.

Since our elected representatives write the laws, I’m sure they will make a way to legally be an illegal alien driver VOTER ???? WTF Florida!
View Quote
^^^FIFY
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 1:49:15 PM EDT
[#8]
What happened to Florida - you law makers just keep f'ing up

What happened is, what is happening to many states, the same tragic story. People moving from their fucked up states, as well as illegals, moving into states that are better all around than what they came from. Then voting the same type of assholes into office, or themselves getting into office and putting into place the same shit they came from.      

Local news, today, showing Gillum (former Florida gubernatorial candidate that came very close to winning) starting a voter registration campaign to "Turn Florida Blue". Add that to the reinstatement of voting rights to felons, and you have the conditions to irrevocably change Florida for ever.
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 4:00:12 PM EDT
[#9]
So many  messed up brains in this world. (state)
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 5:29:39 PM EDT
[#10]
First the attempt is made to get it through the legislative process.  The communists use this as a publicity stunt as they know it will never get past DeSantis.  The next step will be to put it to a referendum vote just like the recent one on felons being able to vote.  The public will fall for this scam just like they did for the felons voting scam.
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 9:25:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 1:52:25 PM EDT
[#12]
I just had to show my drivers license to vote.....just sayin
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 6:32:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Motor Voter in action.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 4:38:28 AM EDT
[#14]
A New England-born Republican is not the same as natural born Conservative.

They must be tired of the lies, they can't wait for the state to flip so they can officially change their party affiliation back to Democrat.

Why do we never see Republicans who had to run as Democrats in order to get elected in conservative districts?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top