Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2022 3:50:52 PM EDT

Santa Rosa County Sheriff Bob Johnson told residents they're "more than welcome" to shoot burglars after a crazed man went on a home invasion spree in the northwestern portion of the Sunshine State..

According to the Pensacola News Journal, the sheriff wasn't sure which homeowner shot at 32-year-old Brandon Joseph Harris, who has since been arrested and accused of committing a series of break-ins on Wednesday evening.

"We don't know what homeowner shot at him.

"I guess they think they did something wrong, which they did not.

"Whoever that was, you're not in trouble. Come see us. We have a gun safety class we put on every other Saturday, and if you take that, you'll shoot a lot better, and hopefully, you'll save the taxpayers money," Johnson said.

DANG! Y'all got Sheriffs that are the envy of the other 49 states!

Story

The suspect has been arrested 17 times since the age of 13 and has been sent to prison for six-and-a-half years for a home invasion. [how'd this dude get outta the iron-cage??]

Mug Shot

Link Posted: 4/24/2022 5:22:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Clicked the link expecting Judd…
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 8:23:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I’m sure enjoying Florida and this makes it that much more enjoyable.
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 9:37:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

This.  Surprised its someone new.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 10:58:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 2:58:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Clicked the link expecting Judd
View Quote
I was told by an unnamed deputy in his agency that, "the most dangerous place in Florida is between Grady Judd and a camera."

I've never seen another sheriff travel with an entourage at his own events, and they control who gets near him. Adoring fans for photos only.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 10:04:13 PM EDT
[#6]
It's Santa Rosa county though.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:08:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

honestly....I did to. Give Judd time though he won't be out done
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 10:35:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Grady will top it.  Somehow.  lol
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 8:12:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Don't forget about Sheriff Ivy.  He also is a great Sheriff and doesn't put up with bullshit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top