Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 4:56:15 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By spartacus2002:

if you offer to let people drive in the night before and camp, you'd get increased attendance from people outside the area. You get enough people doing that, you could name the march the next day The Hangover Games
View Quote
I like the way you think...
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 6:52:12 PM EST
Can y'all think about planning a ruck near Escambia County during the weekend of 26-27 SEP? I'll be in Pensacola and I'd love to share some misery with y'all. I know the panhandle might be a long shot, but beers would be on me for the entire crew, if it happens.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 8:28:13 PM EST
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 7:39:26 PM EST
No Key West chapters to allow a NOVA Battle Buddy to join in while I'm here for a week?
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 9:25:23 PM EST
List updated with @Signal_Zero and @Bowhntr6pt
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 9:43:58 PM EST
Originally Posted By BOOST:
Can y'all think about planning a ruck near Escambia County during the weekend of 26-27 SEP? I'll be in Pensacola and I'd love to share some misery with y'all. I know the panhandle might be a long shot, but beers would be on me for the entire crew, if it happens.
View Quote
@BOOST

There’s a little node forming in Pensacola right now. You could probably convince @DamonSriv to get one rolling
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 9:47:00 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/5/2020 9:47:09 PM EST by leftytheking]
Originally Posted By fsj_man:
No Key West chapters to allow a NOVA Battle Buddy to join in while I'm here for a week?
View Quote
You’d end up rucking into the ocean
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 5:11:18 PM EST
One more for the Tampa Bay area here. Hopefully I'll see y'all on the 22nd. Also, there are a few places a little north of Tampa that could work well - Flatwoods Park has a roughly 7-mile paved loop with several additional unpaved trails running throughout. Hillsborough River State Park also has a lot of more natural hiking opportunities ranging from 1-6 miles and with varying levels of difficulty.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 8:14:03 AM EST
Originally Posted By leftytheking:

You’d end up rucking into the ocean
View Quote
There was a decent stretch of sea wall that I was able to run six miles on. Saw plenty of "Come and Take It" stickers on trucks, so there have got to be some like minded people down there.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 11:07:02 AM EST
Originally Posted By CZRider:
One more for the Tampa Bay area here. Hopefully I'll see y'all on the 22nd. Also, there are a few places a little north of Tampa that could work well - Flatwoods Park has a roughly 7-mile paved loop with several additional unpaved trails running throughout. Hillsborough River State Park also has a lot of more natural hiking opportunities ranging from 1-6 miles and with varying levels of difficulty.
View Quote
Added to the list
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 3:39:49 PM EST
Originally Posted By BOOST:
View Quote
We are working on a Panhandle group. As time gets closer, I think we can arrange a hike on that day. I Myself will likely be doing my day job in Alaska when it happens, but I hope by then we have a crew established that can handle the logistics.

Speaking of hikes for the panhandle, im posting one up here in a few for 2 weeks from now.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top