Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2018 9:08:06 PM EDT
Any info on better gun shops/dealers, must sees or eateries would be greatly appreciated while I'll be staying in the St. Charles area for Christmas.

Thanks for any help in advance

Merry Christmas

Stan
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 9:28:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Dont know if youve heard of Tactical Sh!t. Its headquarters  is here.  Its not a ffl, but have a ton of parts and accessories. They have a huge instagram page. Alot of tounge in cheek stuff... its a really  good store.

A good gun shop is Eagle Armory. There is a bass pro. About 10 mins down i70 is an academy sports.

Josh
Jlgil73
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 9:36:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Eateries would include Sugar Fire Smoke House, deweys pizza, im sure ill think of more
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 11:04:01 PM EDT
[#3]
If you are looking for a 1st class Steak or similar cuisine check out Stoney River in Chesterfield...  I think its about 25-30 mis from St. Charles at most.  Its right off 40...   Its where I always take dates, business clients or anyone I want to take to a really really good dinner.  Looking at about $25-30 a person for dinner. Well worth it. https://stoneyriver.com/locations/ (Chesterfield Mo location)

Cabela's is also not real far and not far down the road from Bass Pro there is a Reloading Shop called Graffs or Graffs and Sons...  They are 95% reloading and 5% Firearms.

Another place of eating interest out there in St. Chuck is Tucano's Churrasco Brazilian Steakhouse an Buffet....  You will leave with the Meat Sweats and may have to loosen your belt.  
There are like 10 or so Brazilian guys who each bring diffrent spears of meat to your table and will lop off all you want, you just keep motioning for extra slices...
https://www.tucanos.com/
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 11:00:28 AM EDT
[#4]
St. Charles is a big area but........ everything is off highway 70.

Go to old town St. Charles as they have it all decorated for Christmas (brick streets) and every restaurant on that street is good.

Gun stuff (again on hwy 70)
- Ultimate Defense - TONs or SIG, Glock etc and they have a YUGE rental wall
- Eagle Eye - you can rent full auto AK, M16, all the H&Ks, etc and no one is ever there so there's no waiting
- tactical shit is fun
- There's a 5.11 store right behind Bass Pro and a Liberty Safe store

As Pizza is "unique" here - go to Perroni's at 70 and 79 its the best one in St Charles county as even better than that Stephinia's crap St. Chuck people rave about.  Other than that hit up the old mill, braddens, etc

Also if you like cars - Fast Lane Classic cars has a pretty nice inventory that's like a museum but all forsale that you can walk around for free. It's off 370
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 12:27:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
St. Charles is a big area but........ everything is off highway 70.

Go to old town St. Charles as they have it all decorated for Christmas (brick streets) and every restaurant on that street is good.

Gun stuff (again on hwy 70)
- Ultimate Defense - TONs or SIG, Glock etc and they have a YUGE rental wall
- Eagle Eye - you can rent full auto AK, M16, all the H&Ks, etc and no one is ever there so there's no waiting
- tactical shit is fun
- There's a 5.11 store right behind Bass Pro and a Liberty Safe store

As Pizza is "unique" here - go to Perroni's at 70 and 79 its the best one in St Charles county as even better than that Stephinia's crap St. Chuck people rave about.  Other than that hit up the old mill, braddens, etc

Also if you like cars - Fast Lane Classic cars has a pretty nice inventory that's like a museum but all forsale that you can walk around for free. It's off 370
View Quote
Wow, I did not know they had a Perroni's out there...

If its the Perronis family I'm thinking about, ""Local Lore"" say the elders came over from Italy and opened a small restaurant in Blackjack/Florissant area called Angelo's way before I was born.  At some point, there was a family feud and one of the brothers broke off and started his own resturant called Angelo's...

Both have great pizza and sides like fried mushrooms and cauliflower with marinara sauce.

The Perroni's restaurant near my old hood expanded the menu a lot, but the Pizza and sides (core stuff) is all the same recipes.

I wish we could get a place that makes pizza like that down here... mmmmm...  Man I miss it.  I was just telling some of my country friends about that place Friday night, saying one Friday night, we need to drive back up to St. Louis for dinner at one of those old family pizza places...
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 3:25:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wow, I did not know they had a Perroni's out there...

If its the Perronis family I'm thinking about, ""Local Lore"" say the elders came over from Italy and opened a small restaurant in Blackjack/Florissant area called Angelo's way before I was born.  At some point, there was a family feud and one of the brothers broke off and started his own resturant called Angelo's...

Both have great pizza and sides like fried mushrooms and cauliflower with marinara sauce.

The Perroni's restaurant near my old hood expanded the menu a lot, but the Pizza and sides (core stuff) is all the same recipes.

I wish we could get a place that makes pizza like that down here... mmmmm...  Man I miss it.  I was just telling some of my country friends about that place Friday night, saying one Friday night, we need to drive back up to St. Louis for dinner at one of those old family pizza places...
View Quote
Yep, it's same family as the one in North County behind Johnny Londoff.  They opened that new location in St. peters as they see the writing on the wall with north county.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top