Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2022 11:01:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: xciapup]
Two couples coming to NO for the museum.  Air BB in Garden District.

The two guys want to go on a day trip fishing.  Maybe reds or trout or flounder, or whatever is in season and is fun.  Something fun to get out of town for a day while the girls do something that girls do.  Would also entertain a catfish trip on the Mississippi with a safety-oriented guide.

Does anyone have a lead on a legit guide service?  Verified by personal experience or word of mouth.

I watch the fishing shows on outdoor channel and see some prospects operating out of, or near The Delta Marina.

Also see some outfits in St Bernard parish.

I know what a marketing guy can do with camera angles and a pretty girl doing the talking.  That is why I would like to hear from someone who has been down there and seen it, and done it.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 9:36:04 PM EDT
[#1]

https://www.paradise-plus.com/index.html

With Captian Billy Wallbaum

Link Posted: 2/22/2022 11:02:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 9:30:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: xciapup] [#3]
Thanks fellas.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 3:57:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By huggybro:
Venice Louisiana Fishing Charters
View Quote

That is a link to a 61 charters.  Is there a specific one you have first hand knowledge of?

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 11:44:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Not really. Check out the Louisiana Sportsman Magazine for more charter info.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 12:04:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks everybody.  I picked a guide today.  Will give you a report in late April.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top