Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2022 6:51:17 PM EDT
Just a little over an hour left in Giles Co. .... So far, so good....  Everything is running as smooth as silk. Everyone knows what to do, and no buggery afoot. I'll stay on in this precinct I hope until I kick over.

Great experience, and happy to be a part of the process & serve as part of the checks & balances in the system.

Too bad, so sad HKBD.... Your sh*t don't go 'round these parts
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 10:52:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Thank you for serving!
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 11:34:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey is everything ok down there? It's 10:30 and Giles is showing only 2 of 14 precincts reporting.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 12:53:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I don't know whats up with the delay. I had our sh*t to the Elections Office by 19:30.
I told my wife & son "I can only tell you this much..... What happened at our precinct was
100% legit & fair & non-biased. All 8 of us respected & had respect for the system. Now, once
I dropped those votes off at the Co. Annex, I can't vouch for anything above our level.
We can only vouch for our little part of it".
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 8:34:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Well done, sir!

Link Posted: 8/5/2022 8:48:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well done, sir!

View Quote

Thanks sir !!!

@rebuild8

Results are in ; I think Giles County is just slow at reporting... Pulaski Citizen on YouTube had the results in around 23:00 last night..... Stowe won County Executive & Kyle Helton won reelection for Sheriff.... Both are hard right Constitutional Conservatives..... Looks like we get some breathing room for a few years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top