Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2021 5:50:09 PM EDT
Myself and a friend are going to have two tables at the gun show in Wausau this month.  It is kinda exciting.   I have been to plenty but never really thought of getting in one to sell.   Thought we would have trouble filling up 1 table but ha to order up a second we have some much stuff.   We even have “round 2” stuff if things sell well.  If you make it up for the show have fun!!
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 8:04:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Anybody thinking of going to the show later this month?
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 8:30:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I would but it's a two hour drive from me.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 9:29:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I usually go to the Antigo show, which is the week before. Antigo Ice Arena = 62 miles away, Wausau/Rothschild Expo Center = 86 miles away.

Then I go to the Eagle River show on Memorial Day weekend. Eagle River Ice Arena= 2 miles away.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 10:10:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Starting to pile stuff up.  
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 10:25:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I also will be setting up a table at Wausau show.

Sometimes you just need to thin the herd a bit...
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 10:49:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I had a table at Antigo, and got rid of a ton of stuff. If you price it right, things will fly off your tables.

I'll be walking around Wausau, lugging a few things with me.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 4:02:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Nice.   Stop in and say hi!!
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 10:10:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Well... night number 1 is over.   Grossed 2200 bucks.  Cant wait to see what tomorrow’s craziness brings!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 10:28:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Yup, last weekend I still walked away with ~$4k, a G1 FAL-build, and 680 rounds of 7.62x51 @ 80cpr.

I'll swing by on Sunday if you're still set up!
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 8:00:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Got a call from one of my sons today.  He and his wife were in Wausau for an anniversary weekend at the Stuart Inn, so they decided to go to the gun show there today.  He's been looking around for something for CC but they live in Waukesha and he says there's slim pick'ins there.  They ran across a guy selling some Sccys.  He was asking $220@ for CPX2's, which I thought was pretty reasonable, nowadays anyway.  They ended up getting 2 of them when he said he'd do $200@ if they took 2.  So they left with a couple anniversary gifts.  His wife wanted a purple one, but ended up settling for pink.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top