Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2023 10:13:09 PM EDT
Greetings my fellow firearms enthusiasts to the north.

I'm looking to have a lower or two Cerakoted and came across a shop in New Albany, First line Gunworks.

Any firsthand reviews or horror stories?
Link Posted: 1/27/2023 2:08:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in the area...never heard of them.

However K2 Gunsmithing in Georgetown, Indiana has a good reputation. Nice guys there
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 11:43:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know if he's still doing cerakote as it was just a side hustle for them, but BlackDoveCustom out in Shelbyville KY did one for me maybe 7 years ago and I was satisfied with the work.
Link Posted: 2/14/2023 3:10:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't know if he's still doing cerakote as it was just a side hustle for them, but BlackDoveCustom out in Shelbyville KY did one for me maybe 7 years ago and I was satisfied with the work.
View Quote

This place is closer to me so I'ma give them a shot.
Dropping off tomorrow and I'll report back

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 7:58:37 PM EDT
[#4]
hes good, seen alot of his work. before he moved i have him cut down an ar barrel, it was perfect.. and was only like 65.00
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top