Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2021 2:59:03 PM EDT
Anyone know of any instructors that are coming to Montana in 2022?  

I know TNVC is coming back to Great Falls for both Nightfighter 101 and 201 and Scott Jedlinski with MSP will be back in Blackfoot, ID.

I am hoping to take a good vehicle cqb class but I’d be interested in just about any advanced classes that might be happening.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 3:41:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't mind doing another class. Maybe we should try to get someone out here.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 10:24:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd love to get some training in. Should be able to swing financially in 2022.
Link Posted: 11/1/2021 2:53:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm also interested.
Link Posted: 11/1/2021 9:33:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 10:59:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Other than costa in Thane, WY this is the only place I know that does them. I have no personal experience with any of their classes.

https://www.tacticmt.com/classes/
View Quote

I’ve looked at both of those options.

I think the Costa class would be interesting. I’m sure I’d learn a ton and get ridiculed all at the same time. I’ve heard his classes are good but that they also come with a lot of ego/attitude. I have thick skin. Perhaps I should go.

Tactic is interesting. I was looking at them last year but most everything they offered then were basic Concealed Carry, Women’s intro classes, and Bear Defense classes. Looking at their schedule they do have some carbine classes coming up. Does anyone have any feedback on them?
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 11:03:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 1:16:43 AM EDT
[#7]
In to hear about Tactic.

I need some learnin'.
Link Posted: 11/8/2021 1:03:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Greetings all, new to the forum. I have taken carbine one and carbine two at Tactic. Here is a brief run down:

Instructor: Robert Lamm

We performed a variety of drills including zeroing, reloads, shooting and moving. Overall I had a good time and I enjoyed the “field” knowledge provided by the instructor. I shot the course without an excess of equipment, focusing on how I normally role around my house (magazine in pocket, no plate carrier or chest rig). I took these classes in preparation for TNVC nightfighter 101 and I felt adequately prepared for that class. I plan on returning to Tactic for handgun 1 and 2, the only thing holding me up is the cost of lodging in Bozeman.  Let me know if you are seeking more specific information.
Link Posted: 11/9/2021 10:01:00 PM EDT
[#9]
No clue who these guys are, but they shoot with the Glacier USPSA guys and post on that Facebook page. https://www.practicalshootinginstruction.training/
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 5:05:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Might want to check in with Will Parker of Freddie Merc's Gun Works or Concealed Carry Kalispell.  I know he's got Facebook pages.  He's brought in some pretty high powered instructors in the past.  He may have some coming in this year.  I know he had Mike Seeklander scheduled last year, but couldn't get more than 3 of us to sign up for the class so he canceled it.  He, Will himself, is probably one of, if not the, most credentialed instructors in MT.  I know he co-teaches with both Seeklander and Rob Pincus at their schools, and he just recently completed Tom Givens Rangemaster Instructor course.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:22:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Might want to check in with Will Parker of Freddie Merc's Gun Works or Concealed Carry Kalispell.  I know he's got Facebook pages.  He's brought in some pretty high powered instructors in the past.  He may have some coming in this year.  I know he had Mike Seeklander scheduled last year, but couldn't get more than 3 of us to sign up for the class so he canceled it.  He, Will himself, is probably one of, if not the, most credentialed instructors in MT.  I know he co-teaches with both Seeklander and Rob Pincus at their schools, and he just recently completed Tom Givens Rangemaster Instructor course.
View Quote

Good to know. I’ll look into his services. Thanks.

In the meantime I registered for this class down in Utah. Really looking forward to it!
Link Posted: 1/29/2022 9:07:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

In the meantime I registered for this class down in Utah. Really looking forward to it!
View Quote

That is a super class--easily one of the best open enrollment courses I have taken.
Link Posted: 1/29/2022 11:38:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That is a super class--easily one of the best open enrollment courses I have taken.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wonder where I got the idea from?  

Now, if someone will just cancel so that I can only get into the Great Falls TNVC NF-200 class I’ll be set.
Link Posted: 1/29/2022 2:53:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top