BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2018 11:05:23 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/23/2018 11:21:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the map.
Link Posted: 5/23/2018 1:28:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I sure hope we get some rain before some idiots, or dry lightening light it off.

I know it's not close to monsoon too.  
Link Posted: 5/23/2018 4:57:46 PM EDT
[#3]

On a more positive note, my ammunition for recreational shooting only is starting to pile up while waiting and praying for rain.
Link Posted: 5/23/2018 5:07:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Onna more positive note, my ammunition for recreational shooting only is starting to pile up while waiting and praying for rain.
View Quote
Thankfully, the weather is still cool enough to load more ammo in the garage.
Link Posted: 5/23/2018 7:22:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Does that mean the Rim is closed?
Link Posted: 5/23/2018 8:31:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Does that mean the Rim is closed?
View Quote
Yes.
Link Posted: 5/23/2018 8:32:55 PM EDT
[#7]
That is just downright ugly!
Link Posted: 5/23/2018 8:42:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

On a more positive note, my ammunition for recreational shooting only is starting to pile up while waiting and praying for rain.
View Quote
We were up in Forest Lakes at the cabin last weekend. Holy shit, Willow Springs and Woods Canyon lake are looking rough. I didn't even bother trying to drive down and see how Tonto or Haigler creek looked. Instead of relaxing, my Dad and I spent most of the weekend raking pine needles in the yard. I have a bad feeling about this summer.
Link Posted: 5/23/2018 10:03:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

We were up in Forest Lakes at the cabin last weekend. Holy shit, Willow Springs and Woods Canyon lake are looking rough. I didn't even bother trying to drive down and see how Tonto or Haigler creek looked. Instead of relaxing, my Dad and I spent most of the weekend raking pine needles in the yard. I have a bad feeling about this summer.
View Quote
It's going to be bad for our wildlife too.

We need an infantry unit in the field for lane training. Problem solved
Link Posted: 5/23/2018 10:20:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It's going to be bad for our wildlife too.

We need an infantry unit in the field for lane training. Problem solved
View Quote
I always liked the dry years because it was easier to find the animals near water. My soul was crushed though when I watched 2 dudes in camo from my blind.. they brought a water truck out to a tank and filled it up. I was 22 at the time and broke as fuck, no way I could compete with that.

I came back the next day and they had folded up my pop-up blind. Assholes.
Link Posted: 5/23/2018 11:27:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I always liked the dry years because it was easier to find the animals near water. My soul was crushed though when I watched 2 dudes in camo from my blind.. they brought a water truck out to a tank and filled it up. I was 22 at the time and broke as fuck, no way I could compete with that.

I came back the next day and they had folded up my pop-up blind. Assholes.
View Quote
On a side note:  People who leave unattended blinds up on public land piss me off.  It was especially bad this last season.  I'm seriously tempted to take a shit in it the next time I find one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top