Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 11/29/2018 6:28:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm surprised that he is actually taking submissions from non-residents. Every other poll of a similar nature I've ever tried to take for people who are not MY elected reps, kicks back my comments and refers me to my elected politician.....
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 7:06:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm surprised that he is actually taking submissions from non-residents. Every other poll of a similar nature I've ever tried to take for people who are not MY elected reps, kicks back my comments and refers me to my elected politician.....
View Quote
This bill has no chance of getting to the floor for a vote. Akshar knows this. He also knows the red flag bill can’t be stopped. Akshar likes his job. He likes the cocktail parties. He likes to be able to pad his retirement. So this gives him a good opportunity to shore up the Fudd vote. If Cuomo. came to Binghamton tomorrow with an oversized check for an economic development project, Akshar would be on his hands and knees with a gaping mouth. Oh yeah, Akshar also voted for John Flanagan to the GOP senate leader.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:33:52 PM EDT
[#3]
The last time I responded to an upstate Senator's poll, I wound up on their email list and got a lot of messages regarding local things that did not apply to me here on Long Island. My own Senator, Marcellino-R, was just voted out so I guess his email list will be expunged soon. I am wondering if he will post a farewell message to the list. He was in office 22 years and it would certainly help the Republican brand if he at least sent some message to his soon-to-be former constituents.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 5:05:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Done.  They're really getting out of hand with this nonsense.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 9:31:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Binghamton all ready has a $20 mil project for economic development under way . Also Binghamton University is running out of money cant pay the raises which was agreed to in 2016 going to have to dig in to the BU reserves and raise tuition $200 again. Its a total cluster fuck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top