Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2020 6:32:37 PM EDT
A few of my wife’s friends have taken the CHL course recently.  2 of them were able to get their fingerprints done by County Sheriffs office, as recently as 2 weeks ago.  One lady is having trouble finding a place to get hers done.  She even went to State Police HQ in Little Rock, they told her that no LE agency in the state is doing fingerprints due to COVID.

Is this true?  My wife is seeing some plot to limit the number CHL licenses.
Link Posted: 9/9/2020 10:16:41 PM EDT
[#1]
i know for NFA transfers you can order cards and roll your own.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 4:29:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been sending my students to Arkansas Live Scan to get theirs done. They have a few locations in NWA and down by LR.
If you opt for the LiveScan, have her take her confirmation number from her application, and they electronically submit prints to ASP and into the FBI systems. It speeds up the process.

Edit: autocorrect
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 10:16:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Man, I wish I had my kit. I'm certified to do fingerprints.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 10:21:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've been sending my students to Arkansas Live Scan to get theirs done. They have a few locations in NWA and down by LR.
If you lot for the Lives can, have her take her confirmation number from her application, and they electronically submit prints to ASP and into the FBI systems. It speeds up the process.
View Quote

Thanks, sounds like a great alternative to getting ink all over everything.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top