Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2020 7:23:21 AM EDT
Just unboxed the last of the Relocubes. House is still full of boxes but I am now in Nevada , no more shoveling snow and practice in freezing cold weather .  Hopefully in the long term this state doesn't go full retards like Colorado.
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 9:56:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it already has.
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 1:30:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Just unboxed the last of the Relocubes. House is still full of boxes but I am now in Nevada , no more shoveling snow and practice in freezing cold weather .  Hopefully in the long term this state doesn't go full retards like Colorado.
View Quote

Yeah. You're a little late for that but welcome anyway. Misery loves company.
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 9:17:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

NV will probably have an income tax and AWB in the near future if the current trend keeps up.

Even faster most likely on an income tax since the gov. is using the COVID shutdown as a way to push for "more diverse tax income sources" or some shit.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 7:05:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Thank you for the warm welcome! I am fully aware of the current situation here in NV and yes, it is heading downhill in the same path as CO.  My house is surrounded by new comers from Hawaii and Cali, too early to tell but hopefully they were just running away from their $h_t holes like me.

Link Posted: 5/7/2020 9:28:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, anyway, it is good to have a like minded individual in the group of transplants. Welcome!
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 12:20:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bravo5two:
Thank you for the warm welcome! I am fully aware of the current situation here in NV and yes, it is heading downhill in the same path as CO.  My house is surrounded by new comers from Hawaii and Cali, too early to tell but hopefully they were just running away from their $h_t holes like me.

View Quote

Not likely. Our state has been devastated by these Liberal transplants.  For every 2-3 conservative ARFCOMers we get, another 500 KaliforniaKaren registered voters.
Link Posted: 5/9/2020 6:59:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Darcy:

Not likely. Our state has been devastated by these Liberal transplants.  For every 2-3 conservative ARFCOMers we get, another 500 KaliforniaKaren registered voters.
View Quote

D@mn! That's similar to what I had witnessed in CO a few years back...These transplants brought with them the same voting mentality hence the once-good-state of CO became the blue state $h_thole that it is now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top