Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2018 4:52:15 PM EDT
I'm well aware of the antics of Scott and Rubio as I've observed them from afar.  However, I know nothing about Dan Webster except that he's been in congress for 10 terms. Is this guy worthy of a vote from me?  I'm a cross between Archie Bunker and Donald Trump.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 5:02:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Member of the freedom caucus and a good man. He was my representative until my area was gerrymandered and now I have Val Demings as my congress critter.  I would trade representatives with you in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 5:12:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Member of the Freedom Caucus.....that says it all.  I hope he stays in office longer that Strom Thurmond.  Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 5:42:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Now we have a governor who is a freedom caucus member. I pray he doesn't succumb to outside pressures and let us down. My personal opinion is he needs to do something the first day in office with the water disaster that is killing this once beautiful state.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 4:17:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Wrote Dan during the crisis in February, the one where the kid the fbi ignored and school board ignored and Broward county sheriff's office ignored while everyone else flagged as a risk shot up the school, his response back to me was all the proof i needed to see he was on our side. Just look up who voted for the latest bullshit gun laws here and you'll see who is good and who is shit. Lots of the "good guys" voted to fuck us all.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 12:28:17 PM EDT
[#5]
He was my Neighbor in the Seventies.

Good Guy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top