Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2020 12:25:42 AM EDT
long time member here, been thru some tought times since my divorce but I am happily remarried to an amazing woman now, but i lost everything to my ex. including my whole collection of firearms i had to liquidate due to buying most of them while married.  here is my question, with all this corona virus crap around, I am concerned for my family's safety under quarantine, all i have is a .38... i was looking forward to rebuilding what i have, but never expected an act of God like this pandemic hitting and causing me huge financial probs I am in need of a handgun. if anyone has an extra that they would like to sell. anything that is pretty reasonable. I am not picky at all. simple 9mm glock. I dont care. but if anyone does have an extra they would like to get rid of hollar at me. thanks guys and stay safe.
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 1:48:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't have any for sale, but you may check out the Taurus G2/G3 at your local gun store.  I have a G2 millenium that is a solid little pistol for costing just over $200 (bought it a couple of years ago, not sure if the price has changed).  The internet is giving good reviews to the G3 for not much more cost.
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 1:53:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't have any for sale, but you may check out the Taurus G2/G3 at your local gun store.  I have a G2 millenium that is a solid little pistol for costing just over $200 (bought it a couple of years ago, not sure if the price has changed).  The internet is giving good reviews to the G3 for not much more cost.
View Quote
thank you for your response! ive checked daily at my local shop. its a nice shop too.. but mostly have firearms out of my pocket book range at the moment. but i am still scrounging the town for something. this whole crisis ordeal has already hit me hard in the pocket book.. im ready for this to be over.
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 5:42:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Where are you located?  I would do Armslist, its fast, decently priced and no paperwork.
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 7:18:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Where are you located?  I would do Armslist, its fast, decently priced and no paperwork.
View Quote
Im in Ardmore..ill check that out thank you!
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 8:11:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't know if you have an Atwoods in your area, but you might check with them.  They tend to stock the Taurus G2C and also the Ruger Security-9.  The Security-9 costs a little more than the Taurus, but it's a pretty nice pistol for the coin.
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 1:20:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I don't know if you have an Atwoods in your area, but you might check with them.  They tend to stock the Taurus G2C and also the Ruger Security-9.  The Security-9 costs a little more than the Taurus, but it's a pretty nice pistol for the coin.
View Quote
yea no attwoods, but thanks for the info!
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 10:00:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's a pretty good Atwoods in McCalister. And there's always trader days at Duncan.
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 5:45:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Might check any local pawn shops. Probably would be better off looking for something in .40 so you can find ammo for it.

9mm is pretty much out of stock right now.

Attwoods in McAlester had lots of guns and ammo in all calibers Monday. I went back yesterday morning and all 9mm, .223, and 5.56 was gone.

LGS said they couldn't even get any 9mm from their suppliers right now.
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 4:10:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Might check any local pawn shops. Probably would be better off looking for something in .40 so you can find ammo for it.

9mm is pretty much out of stock right now.

Attwoods in McAlester had lots of guns and ammo in all calibers Monday. I went back yesterday morning and all 9mm, .223, and 5.56 was gone.

LGS said they couldn't even get any 9mm from their suppliers right now.
View Quote
right on thanks!
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 8:29:07 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm very sorry but I sold the extra pistol I had a couple weeks back so I'm down to my Glock 19. I can offer you a box of 124 +P Gold Dots and some practice ammo if you find something. I'll keep my eye out for a pistol too.
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 5:12:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm very sorry but I sold the extra pistol I had a couple weeks back so I'm down to my Glock 19. I can offer you a box of 124 +P Gold Dots and some practice ammo if you find something. I'll keep my eye out for a pistol too.
View Quote

yes please hold onto the 9mm ammo!! i will take it off your hand i cant find anything. thank you!
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 2:05:15 PM EDT
[#12]
What is your price range?! That might help everyone send potential leads your way.
Link Posted: 3/23/2020 8:04:56 PM EDT
[#13]
i just grabbed a glock 19 gen 5 mos off the EE just now! thankful for everything guys!
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 9:44:05 AM EDT
[#14]
There is one in Madill, only a few miles away.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top