Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2022 1:21:45 PM EDT
Many years ago my dad and I were out hunting and at the end of the day we were looking for a place to eat. We drove around
and saw a sign for pizza so we pulled into the restaurant.

The Chef came out to take our order and I said we wanted pizza and he said no I have something special for you! As our food was being prepared the other occupied table was delivered a whole leg of lamb and they offered some to us, it was incredible! They said the Chef was famous and celebrities came all the time just for the dinner.

We were served shrimp over angel hair pasta in a huge snifter type glass and it was the best thing that I have ever had in my life!

Does anyone know who this Chef was?
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 9:32:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Prairie Pizza? No clue who the owner is.
Myself and a couple friends prairie dogged that area for a decade, no one in town ever mentioned "A famous" chef or bragged up Prairie Pizza.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 1:25:44 PM EDT
[#2]
No, it wasn't Prairie Pizza. I recall it was a brick building in a row with other buildings. I think
we were there around 2005.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 1:56:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kit_Karson] [#3]
Pretty sure that was Mo... eccentric little guy... a little weird some might say, but he made great food and gave lots of it!
I don't know that he was famous, his place closed not too many years after I moved to town... closed probably a dozen years ago or so I would guess.
I think it was called "Casa Blanca "

He was around town for a bit after that but ultimately passed... I would say close to 10 years ago now.

@Spentshell
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 1:55:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, though sad to hear. I will never forget that dinner and time with my dad who also has passed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top