Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2022 11:55:45 AM EDT
The leftist gangs have been rioting at Justice Samuel Alito's home in the Alexandria section of Fairfax County for the past several days. Picketing or demonstrating at a private home is a violation of Virginia law (Title 18.2, Section 418 & 419), and is punishable by a fine of $500 for each day that
the demonstrator violates the law.
From what I could see on the TV news, there were a number of Fairfax County police officers on the scene. But no attempts were made to arrest
any of the demonstrators. I tried to call the Fairfax County Police Department today to find out who gave the order that none of the demonstrators
be arrested. I tried to call the offices of (1) the Public Affairs Division, (2) the Chief of Police, (3) the Deputy Chief of Police, and (4) The Assistant Chief
for Operations. Every time I got a recording asking me to leave my name and number, and telling me that someone would return my call. It looks to me
as if the FCPD doesn't want to comment on why there are refusing to enforce the law.
Maybe I need to call the Governor and see if he can get the Virginia State Police to send a bunch of Troopers up to Fairfax County to kick ass and take names.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 12:13:09 PM EDT
[#1]
VA AG Miyares was on WMAL this morning and asked about that. If I recall, he more or less said it wasn’t a State issue and was a local issue. I wanna say they blamed the FFX Co Commonwealth Attorney Descano.

I could be wrong tho…I was multitasking and not paying super close attention.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 3:46:56 PM EDT
[#2]
They just played it again. FFX CWA won’t prosecute misdemeanors, therefore police won’t make arrests.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 3:52:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Go complain about it at Descano’s house and see how quick the police deal with you.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 3:58:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 3:59:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Go complain about it at Descano’s house and see how quick the police deal with you.
View Quote

ARFCOM fire-mission?
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:30:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quite simple really, the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors (BOS) literally controls the Police department. With the exception of Pat Herrity, they are all die-hard Progressives.

Here's the flowchart.  BOS > County Executive > Deputy County Exec for public safety > Chief of Police.

BTW, that's a cop-out by the state, VSP is all roads, all codes. They could have sent Troopers but I guess division 7 is sitting this one out.

Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:19:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
VA AG Miyares was on WMAL this morning and asked about that. If I recall, he more or less said it wasn’t a State issue and was a local issue. I wanna say they blamed the FFX Co Commonwealth Attorney Descano.

I could be wrong tho…I was multitasking and not paying super close attention.
View Quote

Quoted:
Quite simple really, the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors (BOS) literally controls the Police department. With the exception of Pat Herrity, they are all die-hard Progressives.

Here's the flowchart.  BOS > County Executive > Deputy County Exec for public safety > Chief of Police.

BTW, that's a cop-out by the state, VSP is all roads, all codes. They could have sent Troopers but I guess division 7 is sitting this one out.

View Quote

Attention Attorney General Miyares:

Grow a spine.  We didn't vote for you to fight the easy battles.

ETA - I'm so glad I moved out of Fairfax County.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:39:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, police departments are often just a political extension of the Board of Supervisors.  

Loudoun still has a Sherrifs department which reports directly to the voters. The BoS is always trying to get rid of them and have a police department but have been unsuccessful so far.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 8:49:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Loudoun still has a Sherrifs department which reports directly to the voters. The BoS is always trying to get rid of them and have a police department but have been unsuccessful so far.
View Quote

We are doing everything we can to keep it that way.  I’m hoping Phyllis Randall gets sent packing next election.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 1:58:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Keep at it. LCSO is a good department.   Lot of bitching about law enforcement in other counties and its deserved for the most part.  LCSO is good to go.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:53:36 AM EDT
[#11]
https://freebeacon.com/courts/a-county-chairman-refused-to-boost-security-at-supreme-court-justices-homes-then-he-had-police-guard-his-residence/

Come July 15th, there is going to be a bunch of retirements. Whats old is what's new,It's NINA around here lately.

Link Posted: 5/21/2022 9:37:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yeah, police departments are often just a political extension of the Board of Supervisors.  

View Quote

Quoted:

We are doing everything we can to keep it that way.  I’m hoping Phyllis Randall gets sent packing next election.
View Quote

Quoted:
Keep at it. LCSO is a good department.   Lot of bitching about law enforcement in other counties and its deserved for the most part.  LCSO is good to go.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top