Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2020 5:17:37 AM EDT
Short version of the story, the owner tampered with the food of a customer, and is demanding that racist, bigoted, conservatives are no longer welcome at their shop. High odds are the food is/has been tampered with and they’re reported to the DEC.

Considering a fair number of soldiers go there, it might want to get passed on.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:51:10 PM EDT
[#1]
My take:

If they don’t want trump people as their customer that is fine. Their business their rules. But don’t write a passive aggressive message on their food. Just say sorry here is your money back please don’t come here again to their face.

Then doubling down on social media and calling the guy a fascist and a nazi just because he had a trump sign.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 12:02:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Right to refuse service.

But once you mess with food you deserve to lose your business.

On another note a person organized a floyd rally out here.
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 11:45:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Add Skinny Raven, Kaladi Brothers, and Girdwood Brewing to your list.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 12:56:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn, Kaladi did some good coffee last I was in Anchorage too.  Oh well.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 2:49:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Anybody see how fast the white coats for blm got yanked from anmc's fb page.

Hospitals should stay out of politics.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 5:36:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Guess they shut down according to some facebook posts. couldn't read the whole article because I'm not paying for Fairbanks news. They went nuclear on Facebook, wish all the psycho lib outsiders would head back to their respective hovels in the lower 48 they ruined before they turn my home into another one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top