Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2021 7:33:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/10/2021 7:33:55 PM EDT by sarge22]
I've found 100 rounds of Federal 12g OO buck, 2 3/4" , in a .30 caliber ammo can. What would be a fair price? Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 10:52:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/11/2021 10:53:48 AM EDT by clayman]
Well, a quick trip to Ammo Seek is telling me that the off brand 00 Buck is going for about $1.50 per round before shipping. The cheapest Federal I saw listed is the LE Tactical (which may or may not be what you have) at $2.00 per round before shipping. It all goes up price wise from there. None of the local stores I frequent have any.

I hate trying to set prices in a market like this one. Give someone a price that's too low and you're a fool. Give someone a price that's too high and you're a profiteer. Problem is nobody can say if or when ammo prices and availability will be back to "normal". I've sold a couple of things recently at what's "fair market" today. I would have laughed at those prices a year ago. None of the people I sold stuff to complained.

Given that, I could only tell you what I'd sell it for, $200. If you listed it local I doubt it would last the day.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 11:42:19 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By clayman:
Well, a quick trip to Ammo Seek is telling me that the off brand 00 Buck is going for about $1.50 per round before shipping. The cheapest Federal I saw listed is the LE Tactical (which may or may not be what you have) at $2.00 per round before shipping. It all goes up price wise from there. None of the local stores I frequent have any.

I hate trying to set prices in a market like this one. Give someone a price that's too low and you're a fool. Give someone a price that's too high and you're a profiteer. Problem is nobody can say if or when ammo prices and availability will be back to "normal". I've sold a couple of things recently at what's "fair market" today. I would have laughed at those prices a year ago. None of the people I sold stuff to complained.

Given that, I could only tell you what I'd sell it for, $200. If you listed it local I doubt it would last the day.
View Quote

Thanks for the reply. It's not the LE round, standard high brass OO buck.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 3:02:18 PM EDT
retails lately, when you can find it,  
Federal blue box 2-3.4" 00 $7.99 a box of five,

I've seen 25 round boxes of Estate brand in the $28-30 range

and it all sells quickly
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 4:06:25 PM EDT
Fair price would be what you paid for it. lol

But yeah, you can sell it for nearly 3x what you paid for it. So I concur the amount of $200 - 250 range would be a good amount this time.
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 3:05:01 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dalle0001:
Fair price would be what you paid for it. lol

But yeah, you can sell it for nearly 3x what you paid for it. So I concur the amount of $200 - 250 range would be a good amount this time.
View Quote

Doesn’t sound fair for him.
Top Top