Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2022 12:34:47 PM EDT
Don't get me wrong, I like the folks at Nashville armory, but $65 transfer is practically anti 2A.  I know some people are paying $10 out there.

Anyway, whats cheap and not unpleasant within an hour of Nashville?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 1:02:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Try these, east of Nashville:

1.  Lebanon Gun Shop, 102A Hartmann Drive, Lebanon, TN.  
615-547-9600 is their shop number.  Website says $50 for transfers.

2. North Cumberland Guns & Ammo, 105 North Cumberland Street, Lebanon, TN.
615-444-3303 is the shop number.  No listed website.

3.  Gun Room Indoor Shooting Range, 705 Briskin Lane, Lebanon, TN.
615-453-6030 is their shop number. Website says $35 for non-members, $20 for members.  Memberships vary by length and cost…

These are the only ones I’m aware of near my middle-TN residence.  I know of more than a dozen in east TN that would transfer $15-$30.  It’s a 3.5 hour drive on way to these places from Nashville…but, you could make the trip to Buc-ee’s to make it worth your while!!

There are probably more around Mount Juliet—I didn’t google any of these.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 1:21:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Try these, east of Nashville:

1.  Lebanon Gun Shop, 102A Hartmann Drive, Lebanon, TN.  
615-547-9600 is their shop number.  Website says $50 for transfers.

2. North Cumberland Guns & Ammo, 105 North Cumberland Street, Lebanon, TN.
615-444-3303 is the shop number.  No listed website.

3.  Gun Room Indoor Shooting Range, 705 Briskin Lane, Lebanon, TN.
615-453-6030 is their shop number. Website says $35 for non-members, $20 for members.  Memberships vary by length and cost…

These are the only ones I’m aware of near my middle-TN residence.  I know of more than a dozen in east TN that would transfer $15-$30.  It’s a 3.5 hour drive on way to these places from Nashville…but, you could make the trip to Buc-ee’s to make it worth your while!!

There are probably more around Mount Juliet—I didn’t google any of these.
View Quote

Thanks my man!
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 7:43:35 AM EDT
[#3]
If you're south of town I use the Saddle Shop in Triune.  I think they are $25 or $35.
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 11:07:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Royal range is $45ish if memory serves me right. Guns and leather in H ville was $70 so I stopped doing transfers there.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 2:11:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Royal range is $45ish if memory serves me right. Guns and leather in H ville was $70 so I stopped doing transfers there.
View Quote
$50 if you're just a dude off the street (they offer memberships which reduce it, range fees, etc)

It's not the cheapest place in town but RR is great. They've always done right by me with transfers, NFA stuff, Silencershop Kiosk, etc.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top