Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2018 10:28:20 PM EDT
My go to dealer, Darkside Vault, isnt doing regular transfers anymore. Anyone have any recommendations for a new place. I've used Cover All Services before and will probably go back to using them if I cant find a better place. Going to miss $15 transfers though.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 8:56:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Would help if you say what city your in. But gunbroker use to have a ffl locator tool.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 10:27:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Would help if you say what city your in. But gunbroker use to have a ffl locator tool.
View Quote
Orlando, and East Orlando to be more specific.
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 7:17:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I just used Always Armed on Edgewater Dr, there is also Southern Guns on 17-92 in Longwood and the Armories on Aloma Av near Oviedo.
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 10:05:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Last time I used the Armories for a transfer it was $45.  Too much for my blood.  Nice guys over there though.
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 6:19:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Cover All Services Pawn on Colonial Drive just west of Dean Road (9705 East Colonial Dr.) the owners name is Bill Spring (407) 275-6482 his transfers are $25.00. I've used him more times than my wife's wanted.
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 10:41:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I just used Always Armed on Edgewater Dr, there is also Southern Guns on 17-92 in Longwood and the Armories on Aloma Av near Oviedo.
View Quote
Southern Guns went back to only doing gun shows. I think a guy that use to work for them got his FFL and kept the store location but they have a new name now.

I chose to use Cover All Service again with my latest PSA lower.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 12:14:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Yung from Darkside Vault is working part time at Veritas Tactical on Goldenrod.

Their transfer is $25. I have been using them. The owner is pretty good.

Darkside is moving his ffl to the same location and going to just focus on the coating part of his business.
Link Posted: 1/9/2019 8:56:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Cover All Services Pawn on Colonial Drive just west of Dean Road (9705 East Colonial Dr.) the owners name is Bill Spring (407) 275-6482 his transfers are $25.00. I've used him more times than my wife's wanted.
View Quote
Just used them for the first time. Very nice folks, smooth transaction, quick (called me within a couple hours of UPS delivering the gun) and the price is right. My goto on transfers from here out.

Thanks for the folks here that recommended them!
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 2:51:42 PM EDT
[#9]
I know I am late but the guys at SWUB tactical are great and transfer fees for guns is reasonable.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 3:04:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Just used them for the first time. Very nice folks, smooth transaction, quick (called me within a couple hours of UPS delivering the gun) and the price is right. My goto on transfers from here out.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Used them this week since they were already in the system where I ordered the gun.
They called me within hours of receiving the gun!
Would recommend!
Link Posted: 1/28/2019 5:47:11 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm over near Daytona and I ran into a similar issue with my normal dealer not working with individuals anymore. Went to Top Gun on US 92 going towards I4 on the west side of Daytona. Good service fair price,  I wouldn't hesitate to go there again. In fact I'm going to switch over to a lot of things from them including my next couple of supressors.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top