Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/16/2022 9:02:11 PM EDT
I want to ship my son a pistol-he’s an adult living in the Haymarket. He has his pistol license-any suggestions as to which FFL I can/should use?

thanks.
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 10:41:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Several in lincoln
Suggest going outside of lincoln as i think there is a bit of extra paperwork to fill out for city of lincoln
Check on gunbroker for someone near lincoln - Malcolm, hickman, benett, Cortland, Raymond, emerald, Denton, sprague, roca, Princeton

All less than 20 miles from haymarket
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 2:01:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd go to Nebraska Gun. 5 minutes from the Haymarket. There is no additional paperwork for a transfer in Lincoln.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 5:19:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rick_NE] [#3]
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:53:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Several FFL’s outside city limits.
There is one around Martell that does transfers for $10.
About 18 miles south of Lincoln
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 12:17:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By samuelsmithbeer:
I'd go to Nebraska Gun. 5 minutes from the Haymarket. There is no additional paperwork for a transfer in Lincoln.
View Quote

Ditto on the blue house lol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top