Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2021 4:22:36 PM EDT
I just moved to Weld County and I am wondering which dealer you guys would recommend to do a firearms transfer?
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 4:56:21 PM EDT
[#1]
If you're near the Greeley area, I've started using tacticool arms. They were the cheapest I found, $35.50 out the door for transfers I think each additional is like $15.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 8:41:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Been using Liberty a lot. I think it may be $40 plus a $10 background? Word of mouth is they will let you do multiple transfers for that price. I think Front Range was $50 also. Good group of people. Both are ranges so you would be at the right spot to try it out.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 11:59:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the info….I’ll check these out…
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 7:26:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm partial to Windsor Armory.
Link Posted: 1/30/2022 1:18:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Tacticool Arms in Greeley has always been good to work with.  Their FFL seems to be on file with just about everywhere I've shopped.
Link Posted: 1/30/2022 7:44:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I just moved to Weld County and I am wondering which dealer you guys would recommend to do a firearms transfer?
View Quote
sent you a PM.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 12:05:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the info guys. I ended up going to Tacticool Firearms for the transfer of the Zasatava M70 AK that I just ordered. It's a nice little shop and they were great to work with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top