Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 7/24/2022 5:57:25 PM EDT
Going to be divesting some firearms, looking for a good FFL to do some outbound transfers to out of state FFLs located in the Johnstown, Newark or Mt Vernon area.

Thanks for any help!
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 9:41:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 10:00:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My FFL (former vet) lives 10min from you.

Hell of a guy.

I’ll text you in the morning.
View Quote

Thanks dude!
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 12:34:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Nothing much in Mt.Vernon.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 8:59:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I've had good luck with Buckeye Lake Armory in Hebron
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 3:10:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Utica Feed $20 cash
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 1:48:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Is Jim Caudill, "MauserMan", still in business in Sunbury?
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 7:34:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Is Jim Caudill, "MauserMan", still in business in Sunbury?
View Quote

Jim is so awesome. He did so much good work for me on my bolt guns. I’d love to hear a status report on him. I think he wife was very Sick and may have passed away. They were such kind people, last gun I picked up from him she entertained my 2 year old while we talked shop.
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 7:34:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Jim is so awesome. He did so much good work for me on my bolt guns. I’d love to hear a status report on him. I think he wife was very Sick and may have passed away. They were such kind people, last gun I picked up from him she entertained my 2 year old while we talked shop.
View Quote

My FFL is in Zanesville if that helps. My partner is running it out of his house.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top