Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2021 12:51:18 PM EDT
Hello everyone,  I am looking for an FFL in the Reno/Carson City area to receive an out of state transfer for me.  Anybody have any recommendations for me?  Thanks in advance.
 John
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 9:08:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I've used carson armory in moundhouse for many years. Talk to Will, or Eileen.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 2:59:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Juggernaut Arms in sparks is good to go. Glad to hear Carson Armory is still good to go they were always solid people back when I dealt with them.

There’s a dealer in south reno that was a forum dealer at one point I think but I’m embarrassed I can’t remember the name.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 7:54:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Juggernaut Arms in sparks is good to go. Glad to hear Carson Armory is still good to go they were always solid people back when I dealt with them.

There’s a dealer in south reno that was a forum dealer at one point I think but I’m embarrassed I can’t remember the name.
View Quote

FFL/SOT here still kicking in South Reno - Virginia Foothills area.  Feel free to reach out to me via IM or email if I can help out.

Thanks,

Steve
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:00:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

FFL/SOT here still kicking in South Reno - Virginia Foothills area.  Feel free to reach out to me via IM or email if I can help out.

Thanks,

Steve
View Quote

Yeah that guy.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:33:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Thanks,

Steve
View Quote

I heard you were dead.
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 7:55:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I heard you were dead.
View Quote

Not dead yet.  I have not been active online for a while after my wife passed away earlier this year.

Still picking up the pieces but keeping the FFL side gig going nonetheless.
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 9:01:24 PM EDT
[#7]
My condolences my brother.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 4:11:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Not dead yet.  I have not been active online for a while after my wife passed away earlier this year.

View Quote
Ah fuck I'm sorry to hear that bud. She was a great lady. How's the kid?
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 2:15:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well hell, my condolences and apology.  I am truly sorry for your loss, I've been married 32 years and would be devastated.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top