Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 3/3/2021 10:06:49 PM EDT
I’ve been out of the whole gun shopping/FFL game since moving across the river, but have a Veteran friend who was wanting to buy a lower from Aim and do the transfer. Where can I steer him to that won’t charge outrageous prices?
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 1:47:10 AM EDT
Looks like Aim will have transfer prices for dealers if your friend puts his zip code in at checkout.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 11:51:29 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DieselNut:
I've been out of the whole gun shopping/FFL game since moving across the river, but have a Veteran friend who was wanting to buy a lower from Aim and do the transfer. Where can I steer him to that won't charge outrageous prices?
View Quote
Gunmeisters in Burlington, Ky. Good guys and veterans if I'm remembering right. Did a transfer for me a few years back and they are also a LMT dealer.
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 9:57:17 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ronin859:
Gunmeisters in Burlington, Ky. Good guys and veterans if I'm remembering right. Did a transfer for me a few years back and they are also a LMT dealer.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ronin859:
Originally Posted By DieselNut:
I've been out of the whole gun shopping/FFL game since moving across the river, but have a Veteran friend who was wanting to buy a lower from Aim and do the transfer. Where can I steer him to that won't charge outrageous prices?

Google says they’re permanently closed
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 12:59:23 PM EDT
I'm an FFL, I'll send you a PM.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 10:45:22 AM EDT
First time caller, long time listener.

Your friend would be better served just buying locally. Triggers in Florence had Anderson lowers for $49.00 yesterday afternoon.
Once he pays shipping and the transfer fee, he could buy two lowers locally.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 5:14:55 PM EDT
Queen City shooters in Independence, KY.  $10.60 transfers.
Top Top