Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2022 5:23:48 PM EDT
Recently moved to Austin back in Dec. Still figuring out the local area as far as gun stuff. About a 15 min drive to Cabela's in Buda, but after visiting their flagship store in Springfield, MO not in the mood for big box stores.

Looking for recommendations on a reasonable priced FFL that's good to do transfers thru. Tried searching via Brownell's FFL site, but it's clunky. Wasn't able to find reviews on some of the FFLs.

I'm located near the airport and COTA. Have a TX CHL and Mil ID.

If an AR15.com member is an FFL, I'd rather give my business to them, even if it costs a tad bit more and have to drive some.

Link Posted: 1/22/2022 6:59:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Central Texas gun works on Ben white has 20 bucks transfer for license holders, 25 for not licensed.

Mc Brides guns on north lamar for gun selection.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 8:49:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Central Texas gun works on Ben white has 20 bucks transfer for license holders, 25 for not licensed.

Mc Brides guns on north lamar for gun selection.
View Quote

First post
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:45:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks ar15hookem.

Went with that suggestion. Seemed easy on their website to submit the FFL paperwork to the shipper. Aero Precision online chat shared their FFL email so Central Texas Gunwork could email it over.

Probably see it in a week or two depending on how shipping goes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top