Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2022 9:44:36 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 11:39:28 PM EDT
[#1]
As I’ve said in the other political posts here in the MO forum, Schmitt has actually been DOING things as AG. He isn’t a retread disgraced opportunist running ads “hunting rinos” or swampy female career politicians pandering for the next step up the swamp hierarchy.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 11:59:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As I’ve said in the other political posts here in the MO forum, Schmitt has actually been DOING things as AG. He isn’t a retread disgraced opportunist running ads “hunting rinos” or swampy female career politicians pandering for the next step up the swamp hierarchy.
View Quote

C'mon, man.  Hartzler has been around for ages as a farmer and owns at least 1 business that I know of, she seems to do things right in DC. I see nothing swampy at all about her (yes I'm from her district and I'm biased).
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 1:14:17 AM EDT
[#3]

Here at AR15.com we trust the FBI without question.

Link Posted: 7/15/2022 7:32:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
As I’ve said in the other political posts here in the MO forum, Schmitt has actually been DOING things as AG.
View Quote

Like getting laughed out of federal court for doing idiotic dog whistle stunts? https://missouriindependent.com/2022/07/08/federal-judge-dismisses-missouri-ag-eric-schmitt-lawsuit-blaming-china-for-covid-19/

Then there's that whole "imma make jesus-tianity the law" garbage.  Truly a fine representative of the party of small government and personal liberty.
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 8:34:43 AM EDT
[#5]
What would the purpose of this be?
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 9:49:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Hartzler has voted for red flag laws---Twice
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 11:57:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

C'mon, man.  Hartzler has been around for ages as a farmer and owns at least 1 business that I know of, she seems to do things right in DC. I see nothing swampy at all about her (yes I'm from her district and I'm biased).
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The fact she voted for red flags laws doesn't throw up a red flag to you?
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 3:35:35 PM EDT
[#8]
yepper--y'all got a decent A/G seems to me:

MO A/G "Hands Off Our CCW Permits"

Link Posted: 7/15/2022 3:56:38 PM EDT
[#9]
What choice does he have? I mean, look, you’ve got Eric Greitens shooting machine guns and busting down doors for a RINO hunt on TV. You’ve got McCloskey waving guns on his porch. Even the leading Democrat is showing off his AR15. What’s poor Eric going to do? Wait, here’s an idea: write a stern letter! That’s the ticket. It will at least do until he finds someone to sue.

Could he be any more obvious? Gotta pander for the gun guy vote. The primary is right around the corner. Time’s a wasting!
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 7:21:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Maybe he could sue Canada for being anti gun?

Or maybe run on the idea of getting government out of people's lives, but that doesn't seem to sell to this crowd.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top